Big Shot and Scared Stiff disappeared from in-game menu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
Big Shot and Scared Stiff are scheduled to be released today on PS3/PS Vita (NA) and tomorrow on PS3/PS Vita (EU).

I know, but they have been in the in-game menu for a while. Same a TZ was. It made buying TZ easier as you didn't have to wade through the mess that is PSN. Why have they moved from there now?

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
I know, but they have been in the in-game menu for a while. Same a TZ was. It made buying TZ easier as you didn't have to wade through the mess that is PSN. Why have they moved from there now?

Not for me.

(they've never been there)

maybe you find yourself in... the twilight zone

Silver Balls

Dec 29, 2012
Are you saying that you at least saw Scared Stiff & Big Shot available on PS3 today? Were you able to buy/download it? I went to the PS3 store as soon as I got home today and I don't see the table pack available at all. Hoping it appears soon! Been looking forward to it all day. Made work bearable & now I'm just a bear. Guess I'll have to play some Medieval Madness instead...

ravager

Jul 20, 2012
Are you saying that you at least saw Scared Stiff & Big Shot available on PS3 today? Were you able to buy/download it? I went to the PS3 store as soon as I got home today and I don't see the table pack available at all. Hoping it appears soon! Been looking forward to it all day. Made work bearable & now I'm just a bear. Guess I'll have to play some Medieval Madness instead...

Or maybe some Cirqus Voltaire and take out your frustration on the ringmaster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.