Farsights iPad3 'fix' submission

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
By the looks of it the latest submission to Apple has been rejected AGAIN!!!!! As usual FS communication on this has been less than stella, why do they consantly decide to keep us in the dark!. This was the post made by Tim Steltz on facebook that confims the submission was a failure...........

Tim Steltz...
"Is there a fix for the iPad version coming? It's been over 2 weeks now."

then a few posts later TPA reply with...
"The update should go back into Apple review in a few days."

as FS are being so tight lipped about this whole problem i guess we have no idea what the problem was this time. If FS were more forth coming with their info i dont think so many people on the facebook page would get so verbal all the time, would just be nice to be kept up to date you know.

Hopfully this fourth coming sunmission will be a success and us iPad3 owners can put this behind us....fingers crossed we'll get it by the end of April!

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
As I said on FB, I hope that someone from FS can give us some clarification and that it gets fixed before ALL of the iOS users abandon TPA. Hopefully whoever from TPA posted that has just mis-spoken and the update will be BACK from review in a couple of days. It was posted at 10 or 11 PM their time on Saturday, so maybe things were a little fuzzy then. This is a game and it won't be the end of the world to have to wait another week for the update, but it will cost them some customers, for sure.

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
I strongly believe this is a case of poorly chosen wording. FS sends in the update, Apple queues it for about a week then they review it and either accept it or reject it. FS did not state that the update was rejected only that it would enter into review again in a few days (hopefully Monday or Tuesday).

Lettuce (Letting), you jump to conclusions far too quickly. It was the same with your thread about rob046's post on vpforums stating that the BoP playfield was a flyer scan. That turned out to be total BS.

Threads like this are how religions get started.

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Yeah, I think they were just saying that Apple should finally get around to reviewing it sometime in the next couple days. The reason the approval process takes so long is that they don't actually review the app until the last day before it's released/rejected.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Well i started this thread in the hope that FS might post and give some sort of confrimation of whats happening, or even if what was posted was poor choice of words as NDOG stronly believes, either way would be nice to know

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
Well i started this thread in the hope that FS might post and give some sort of confirmation of whats happening, or even if what was posted was poor choice of words as ND3G strongly believes, either way would be nice to know

By the looks of it the latest submission to Apple has been rejected AGAIN!!!!!

FS are being so tight lipped about this whole problem i guess we have no idea what the problem was this time.

Asking for confirmation or clarification is one thing but your post from title to subject matter goes well beyond that. You are pretty much stating that the second update was rejected when FS didn't say that at all.

Last edited:

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Im not jumping to any conclusion! i was asking a question, hence the question mark at the end of the thread post!

From what was said in the facebook post it suggests that it was rejected!, we wont know 100% for sure unless FS say yay or nay

emb531

Mar 22, 2012
I think there is a language barrier going on here as well. The update is waiting to be reviewed by Apple, right now it is just in queue, hopefully they get around to approving it tomorrow.

Im not jumping to any conclusion! i was asking a question, hence the question mark at the end of the thread post!

From what was said in the facebook post it suggests that it was rejected!, we wont know 100% for sure unless FS say yay or nay

There is nothing to suggest that it was rejected, you are not understanding their grammar/choice of wording correctly.

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
If you wanted to ask a question you could have written: “Has Farsight’s ‘fix’ submission been rejected by Apple again?

But you wrote: Farsights iPad3 'fix' submission has been rejected by Apple AGAIN!?

!? is not even technically proper grammar but most people associate it with incredulousness not a question.

By the looks of it the latest submission to Apple has been rejected AGAIN!!!!!
Conclusion

This was the post ...that confirms the submission was a failure...........
Conclusion

...I guess we have no idea what the problem was this time...
Conclusion

This is not me picking on you by the way. I only want to ensure that those reading the post on facebook and this thread do not read more into Farsight’s post than it suggests.

A thread like this could give Stan Smith a heart attack!

Last edited:

Butterkins

Apr 6, 2012
From what was said in the facebook post it suggests that it was rejected!,

No, it doesn't.

This is the submission process for Apple:

- Upload the App through Xcode

- If the app passes some automated tests, the app is then marked as "Waiting for Review".

(Wait several weeks; Apple don't work on weekends.)

- Eventually, the app floats to the top of the queue, and is marked as "In Review". An actual human "reviewer" will see the app.

- If the app passes, it is marked for availability in the AppStore. This usually happens within hours of the "review".

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I think the title of this post should be edited so as to not confuse readers and to stop perpetuating baseless statements.

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
UPDATE: From Farsight in response to their initial post: "The update was submitted last Monday but has not been reviewed by Apple yet. It typically takes Apple only a day to review an app, but the app can sit for a week or more waiting for review. We know it's frustrating!"

Last edited:

Stan Smith

Apr 5, 2012
This is not me picking on you by the way. I only want to ensure that those reading the post on facebook and this thread do not read more into Farsight’s post than it suggests.

A thread like this could give Stan Smith a heart attack!

:) Still waiting. lol

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts