Android - Request Normalize the locations of the special buttons for controller mapping ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Hi Ryan

To cut a long story short, the locations of the special buttons across all games are noticeably inconsistent.

I mapped a new touchscreen profile for Star Trek, but now some other tables are not playable for special button use.

Please fix this, so people who use touchscreen mapping software like USB/BT Joystick Center and sixaxis can consistently map key presses to screen regions.

Unless of course controller support is coming in the next few months. ;-)

Review the following screens to see what I mean.

6u5ygu9e.jpg

Last edited:
N

Nik Barbour

Hi Ryan

To cut a long story short, the locations of the special buttons across all games are noticeably inconsistent.

I mapped a new touchscreen profile for Star Trek, but now some other tables are not playable for special button use.

Please fix this, so people who use touchscreen mapping software like USB/BT Joystick Center and sixaxis can consistently map key presses to screen regions.

Unless of course controller support is coming in the next few months. ;-)

+1 to both consistent positions, and also controller support (customisable).

@Jared - I'm on sixaxis, I know you are BT/USB, in sixaxis i get around the differing button positions by using 'swept mapped presses' ie. the app fakes a contact to the screen that runs in a direction for a defined length.

I don't know if BT/USB can do that in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts