PC release for Kickstarter Supporters

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
At Christmas Farsight said we would get it in Jan, and then it was delayed. I would really appreciate an update of when it's going to be, because if we wait for Steam it isn't going to happen for sure. For starters is it working in XP yet? - it's been six weeks since that was announced which came as a surprise to say the least.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
They meant February 2014.

Well it's nearly March so you might be right. I just don't get why no update is given through the Kickstarter channels.

Edit: Let me back up why I say this. At the time of the TZ Kickstarter I encouraged/twisted the arm of a friend to back it. He isn't a Pinball fanatic like many of us but likes the odd game so he said why not. He opted for PC. Now he has not had a single update through Kickstarter comms since opting for the PC version. I keep him up to date and reassure him it will come, but at the end of the day he probably thinks why the hell did I get him involved. I have to say it is slightly embarrassing and I won't be spreading the word next time around.

Last edited:

karl

May 10, 2012
I believe the reason for the delay came in the 2 latest newsletters: January: "We are still working on the PC beta build that is being designed for the Kickstarter backers. We are exploring options for delivery, security, and feasability". February: "We are still working on a PC beta build designed for our Kickstarter backers. We are also exploring options for delivery and security".

Maybe not the best of news but at least they have not forgotten about it. It is a bit strange no info has been sent out to the kickstarter backers about this. Maybe they assume all who care have signed up on the newsletter

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
I also get the emails because I subscribed, but as you said it's strange they don't send it through Kickstarter for people (like my friend) who don't subscribe. Oh well :)

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Bobby sounded surprised the Kickstarters hadn't already got the PC version when asked when it was coming...

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts