PS3 - Bug High score initial entry

Neil L

Aug 5, 2012
While playing this earlier I made a mistake when entering my initials then I noticed that there's no way to go back a letter. (Black hole used to suffer with this problem)

Another thing on the initial enter screen, why does the 'music' play while your entering your initials. Couldn't this wait until after the initials have been entered and it goes to the 'Player 1, Player 2 etc.' score screen. (I think it does this on all tables but it's a lot more noticable on this one.)

Also why is the DMD's so far away from the corners of the screen? (The same goes for Funhouse, Black Hole and Bride of PinBot)

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
While playing this earlier I made a mistake when entering my initials then I noticed that there's no way to go back a letter. (Black hole used to suffer with this problem)

Another thing on the initial enter screen, why does the 'music' play while your entering your initials. Couldn't this wait until after the initials have been entered and it goes to the 'Player 1, Player 2 etc.' score screen. (I think it does this on all tables but it's a lot more noticable on this one.)

Also why is the DMD's so far away from the corners of the screen? (The same goes for Funhouse, Black Hole and Bride of PinBot)

There's no DMD on this table and no music.

Neil L

Aug 5, 2012
There's no DMD on this table and no music.

Sorry I meant the score/ball number display boxes (or HUD), and by the 'music' I meant the bell noises which also play on the table selection screen.

Why did this 'music' get added to the initial entry screen if it wasn't there on the real table?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.