Release Date Confirmation

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
FarSight Studios has reported that the XBox 360 version should be ready for download at the end of March. A date will be posted here once it's confirmed.

Update: The XBox website is now showing a release date of March 28 for the game.

Update 2: The game has been moved to April 4.

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
When is Texas' big pinball convention again? I read they will be demoing the console versions and will have firm release dates for Xbox and PS3 then.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
The Texas Pinball Festival takes place March 23-25 where FarSight should have a live demo up and running. Also heard FarSight is set to announce the first set of DLC tables there as well (which is why I don't think we'll see any DLC till April). Because of the timing of the festival, I think FarSight may release TPA on consoles and other platforms the following week (March 28?).

Last edited:

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
The odd thing is that it also lists Crave as the publisher, with the crave logo in one of the pictures for the game.

I noticed that Crave logo also... CD versions coming maybe?

289ww8x.jpg

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
As far as I know, Crave is not involved with this project. The artwork above was probably just used as a place holder until FarSight submitted the official artwork. I don't think we'll see a retail version unless FarSight decides to release one after they have a certain amount of tables released.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Maybe a retail version after 20 tables or so... for the people without internet?

I could definitely see FarSight doing this sometime down the road if TPA is successful (which I for one believe it will be).

Danzig

Mar 1, 2012
I could definitely see FarSight doing this sometime down the road if TPA is successful (which I for one believe it will be).

"if TPA is successful" They have already had over 1,000,000 downloads, aint no "if" about it anymore

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
"if TPA is successful" They have already had over 1,000,000 downloads, aint no "if" about it anymore

Success will all depend on how many people are willing to pay for the new tables "every" month. That'll be the real test and I hope enough people will realize this once in a lifetime opportunity for all pinball fans (new and old) and not let it slip away prematurely.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
On the other hand if it is that successful via download for consoles, a disc version would not necessarily get a huge amount of sales. No point in selling a product everyone has.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
The Pinball Arcade
The Xbox 360 version has past certification testing by Microsoft and we can now officially announce that the game will be released for 360 on April 4th.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts