Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Black Knight

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Bride of Pinbot

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
So I took screenshots of each current table On PSVita in the current most up to date version from the recent patch . These screenshots depict the quality typical of the tables current state.

D0Lpaem.jpg

Black Hole

MBP6dVA.jpg

Black Knight

5jGvnbB.jpg

Bride of Pinbot

MEBhPCR.jpg

Big Shot

Last edited:

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
Bride of Pinbot on this one for sure. The lack of any transparent surfaces has a massive detriment to gameplay due to the fact that you cannot see the right inlane/outlane or any of the lights above them.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Bride of Pinbot on this one for sure. The lack of any transparent surfaces has a massive detriment to gameplay due to the fact that you cannot see the right inlane/outlane or any of the lights above them.

It was between Black Knight and Bride for me, but giving that reason , and since it was the first DLC and still not any prettier , I voted Bride of Pinbot too . All the more shame since the reason I even bought The Pinball Arcade was because of Bride of Pinbot was being added to it. It's my hope that these Vita polls will help FarSight art department zero in on the tables to fix and improve on Vita first when the time comes . Unfortunately forum only allows me to post 4 picture uploads at a time in one thread.(I think) so once all tables are up, the losing tables voted worst will be polled against each other.

Last edited:

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Bride of Pinbot. This table release made me realize "Hey... these guys said they are trying to faithfully re-create these tables. If that is true then why are doing such an obviously ****ty job of it?"

phreaker47

Jul 15, 2012
Know what's sad? BK on Vita actually looks better than the PS3. It doesn't have the giant black smudge under the right ramp.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts