March table hinted at in newsletter?

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
Alright, pinball sleuths. Based on the hint in the newsletter, what's next month's table gonna be?

Next Month's Tables- Here's a Hint!
We have a table pack coming in March we think everyone will be very excited about. Here are some hints- can anyone guess the tables?

One new table has a connection with an area of the country we’ll be visiting next month. The other table is a re-release, and is based on a specific location somewhere completely different.

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
For the first one, I'm guessing Cactus Canyon, since they'll be at the Texas Pinball Festival. For number two, either Central Park or El Dorado?

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Cactus Canyon is highly likely, if they are going to Texas. Unfortunately, the most likely candidate for the re-release is Central Park.

Last edited:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Central Park? With the 2" flippers, double center outlanes, and 2 outlanes and no inlanes on both sides? That Central Park? Oh good lord. I know I've been surprised by Bigshot and Genie, but can a TPA version of this possibly be fun? I know I would never buy a Jive Time, so why would I buy this?

CC13

Sep 1, 2012
What does re-release mean?

Cactus canion would be fantastic, pack already great whatever joins.

I think it means a table FarSight already did in one of the PHOF games. We still have Ace High, Central Park, El Dorado, Goin' Nuts, Play-Boy, Strikes 'N Spares, Tee'd Off & Victory from PHOF Gottlieb, while only Jive Time, Pin*Bot, Sorcerer, Space Shuttle & Whirlwind remain from PHOF Williams. Given this, the re-released table is almost certainly either Central Park or El Dorado. As for the new table, I'd say Cactus Canyon is probably right, but the only way to know for certain is to wait a few more weeks.

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
Seems like everyone is settled on CC as the first table, but the second table is still up for debate.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
My first thoughts too were for Cactus Canyon and Space Shuttle. But then I never played the Gottlieb collection, so I wouldn't know what to guess from there!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Also, because it doesn't seem to matter with me refreshing my email address, can we please post the Newsletter somewhere on this forum, or a link to it? I've only ever gotten twice in my inbox. Someone turn it into a jpeg and then post it in the forum!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.