Bug Video Pinball Wizard Goal not activating?

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I completed the completed Video Pinball goal today and earned the extra ball on the PS3 version and I did not get credit for completing the goal. I think this is a bug, but I could be wrong. The instructions say something about selecting this mode by holding the left flipper before you start, only you get extra points for completing it instead of a ball. I tried doing this both as I launched the ball and as I hit the ball in the basement, but neither of these activated it.

So my questions are as follows: To complete the goal, do you have to select video pinball and then win it, or is it a glitch where the game doesn't recognize it sometimes when you complete the goal? Also, how do you go about intentionally activating this mode with the left flipper?

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I'm not sure if it activates when you use the flipper before the start button to activate it. If you got an extra ball, you should have gotten the achivement.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I just figured out how to activate it by using the left flipper, completed it, and got the achievement. But it definitely didn't give it to me when I got it at random, which is weird. Anyone else have this problem?

timmiles

Apr 26, 2012
I just figured out how to activate it by using the left flipper, completed it, and got the achievement. But it definitely didn't give it to me when I got it at random, which is weird. Anyone else have this problem?

I completed it on the 360 whenm selected at random but didn't get it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts