Bug iOS Version 1.2.4 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
This thread is for posting bugs for iOS Version 1.2.4 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed). If you want to post general feedback or comments, then please use THIS THREAD instead. Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:

Additional Comments:

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Thank you!

Last edited:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Firepower:

IPad4/iOS 6.1

Table froze.

After final ball lost and bonus points were counting up, all sound just stopped, no balls fed, but the flippers were still active. Call attendent did nothing.

I probably could have caught this for you guys if there wasn't a score limit... on the beta!

Update: The issue above looks like it only happened after completing all "standard" goals. Instead of putting up the screen indicating I did so, it just did the previous.

Update 2: Happened again, but without the "goal" excuse. This time, after all balls during multiball drained.

Last edited:

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Device/OS: iPad3 6.1

Bug Description: Dr. Dude-Camera gets locked on Mix master during multiball

Steps To Reproduce: only did it once in the chance I had, haven't got back to it.

Frequency:

Additional Comments:

Last edited:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Firepower:

iPad4/ iOS6.1

Missing sound

During the end of ball bonus count, what should exist a nice cacophony of noise accompanying your bonus points giving auditory feedback for one's accomplishment, instead we get silence.

Update: The issue above looks like it only happened after completing all "standard" goals. Instead of putting up the screen indicating I did so, it just did the previous.

Last edited:

ravager

Jul 20, 2012
Device/OS: iOS

Bug Description: Perpetual bonus being awarded after multi-ball in multiplayer mode. Player one just had a one of those infamously quick FP multi-balls, and everything seemed fine. I plunged for player two, and while the ball was in the pop bumpers, another one launched (!). Then after both balls drained the bonus just went on and on. I finally just quit the game.

Steps To Reproduce: Play in muliplayer mode, get multiball. Plunge

Frequency: Not sure. it was a one time occurence

Additional Comments: If you see some hyperinflated FP scores, this bug may be being exploited for gain (?).

Edit: Ipad 3/iOS 6.2

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
Firepower

Device ipad2 IOS 6.1

Bug description. Achieved multiball, first two drained, carried on, 1 more ball launched, got announcement Firepower Destroyed. Game ended without draining with a high score prompt

Frequency. Once. Only played it once

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
Device/OS: 6.1 iPad3

Bug Description: Swipe to nudge crashes game

Steps To Reproduce: change nudge from shake to swipe in options, then try nudging in any table.

Frequency:Swipe to nudge and it crashes every single table!

Additional Comments: Odd bug, you'd think they would have caught this.

edit: it appears that the 'shake to nudge' works and does not crash the game, so until they fix 'swipe', shake will suffice.

Last edited:

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
CFTBL

iPhone 4s
ios 6.1
Camera zooms too close to pop bumpers when not locked in view #1 in landscape.
Table still does not play Rock Around the Clock on ball 3.
Frequency is 100%

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
iOS 6.1
iPad 3

When I purchased the new table pack (regular version) my kickstarter reward tables moved to the Unpurchased Tables menu. I had to log out of my Farsight Account and back in again and all was well. This didn't happen with the January release so I figured it was worth noting.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
I had to do it on the January release to get back my KS tables. But unlike the December release, you didn't have to choose. Just do it once and it grabs the license again.

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
Device/OS: 6.1 iPad3

Bug Description: Bought tables from the 99ct version are locked in free version

Steps To Reproduce: Open the free version. :)

Frequency: Always

Additional Comments: Worked before the update! Tried to logout and in but nothing worked!

Bug Description: Game crashes when you try to view AFM wizard goals in german version

Steps To Reproduce: Just try to view the wizard goals

Frequency: Always

Additional Comments: The bug was also present in the last update!

Last edited:

Jay

May 19, 2012
Device/OS: iPhone 5, iOS 6.1

Bug Description: In Genie, I hit the ball (my first) against the left pop bumper and the game crashed. Another game, I was on my fourth ball and hit the ball toward the top of the table and the game crashed.

Steps To Reproduce: seems random

Frequency: two out of four games.

EDIT: It seems to be happening intermittently on most tables, and only on my iPhone 5; not my iPad.

Last edited:

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
Device/OS: Ipad2 Ios 6.1

Bug Description: Horizontal black line through the middle of the Dr Dude playfield, and with cam3 locked in portrait it still zooms into the mixmaster when the ball enters it.

Steps To Reproduce: Play it

Frequency: 100%

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Dr. Dude

Device/OS: iOS/iPhone 5

Bug Description: Camera froze up near mixmaster. Couldn't see rest of table.

Steps To Reproduce: Happened after starting multi-ball for first time.

Frequency: Once, so far.

Funhouse

Device/OS: iOS/iPhone 5

Bug Description: When mirror award is earned, the display goes blank instead of showing the earned mirror award

Steps To Reproduce: Earn a mirror award. Brief animation may show mirror award if you look carefully, but when the display stops to show you the mirror award without animation, the display goes blank until it reverts to the normal score display.

Frequency: Every time.

Additonal Comments: This is from previous versions as well.

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
Firepower:

IPad4/iOS 6.1

Table froze.

After final ball lost and bonus points were counting up, all sound just stopped, no balls fed, but the flippers were still active. Call attendent did nothing.

I probably could have caught this for you guys if there wasn't a score limit... on the beta!

Update 2: Happened again, but without the "goal" excuse. This time, after all balls during multiball drained.

Just want add same thing happened to me. Had first good game, got multi balls twice and extra ball on ball 2, got 550k goal. Ball 3 was a regular 1 ball and drained quick. Then game just sat there.

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
Device/OS: iOS

Bug Description: Perpetual bonus being awarded after multi-ball in multiplayer mode. Player one just had a one of those infamously quick FP multi-balls, and everything seemed fine. I plunged for player two, and while the ball was in the pop bumpers, another one launched (!). Then after both balls drained the bonus just went on and on. I finally just quit the game.

Steps To Reproduce: Play in muliplayer mode, get multiball. Plunge

Frequency: Not sure. it was a one time occurence

Additional Comments: If you see some hyperinflated FP scores, this bug may be being exploited for gain (?).

Edit: Ipad 3/iOS 6.2

This also just happened to me as we'll. after multi ball, another ball launched for some reason. Then the bonus just kept going and going.....

iPad 3/iOS 6.0

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Scared Stiff

Device/OS: iPad4/iOS6

Bug Description: Deadhead loop still STILL exists

Steps To Reproduce: Play the game

Frequency: Everytime you play.

Additional Comments: It's been months now guys. Months.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Funhouse

Device/OS: iPad4/iOS6

Bug Description: Mirror reward message on HUD disappears before you can read it.

Steps To Reproduce: Play the game.

Frequency: Everytime you play

Additional Comments: It's been months now guys. Months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts