Android Version 1.11.0 Discussion And Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Please post your Android version 1.11.0 feedback here!

If you want to report bugs or other problems with this version, please use THIS THREAD and follow the guidelines in the first post.

noneed4me2

Feb 2, 2013
So are the moving pop bumpers in Dr dude coming later or is it something that can't be done on the android version? If no will the ps3 or Xbox 360 getting that graphical option?

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
It would be nice to have them. Also, it seems the bumpers on Dr Dude and Firepower have some weird collision where they don't pop as much as they should when the ball is in that part of the playfield(s).

K

Korven

What is the point of beta testing? Updated from the play store and Dr Dude has the same bugs reported over and over in the beta thread making it unplayable.

QuiGonJ

Jan 27, 2013
This is just a general feedback. I've been playing Funhouse quite a bit, which is one of the pinballs I know best in the real world. I've noticed the ball moves way too fast and light compared to the real deal. Usually it wasn't that hard to get the Rudy's Hideout Skill Shot, but it is in this version, and then the ball runs past the left top flipper much faster than the real table.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
What is the point of beta testing? Updated from the play store and Dr Dude has the same bugs reported over and over in the beta thread making it unplayable.

The team was short staffed for this release. They openly admitted it.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
So are the moving pop bumpers in Dr dude coming later or is it something that can't be done on the android version? If no will the ps3 or Xbox 360 getting that graphical option?

I would be surprised if the consoles didn't get proper jumper bumpers.

However, with the performance/poly issues on Dr Dude that Ryan was battling with for this release, I'm not entirely sure we will get animated jumper bumpers, improved alpha blended flasher effects, or animated Tough Guy model.

I would expect Mike to give all platforms better pop bumper sensitivity across all platforms though. I understand he was on leave during development of this DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online