Bug Mac Version 1.1.1 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
This thread is for posting bugs for Mac version 1.1.1 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed). If you want to post general feedback or comments, then please use THIS THREAD instead. Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:

Additional Comments:

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Thank you!

rom

Nov 3, 2012
What happened with Dr DUDE? The playfield is COMPLETELY messed up.
Screen%20Shot%202013-02-16%20at%203.53.22%20PM.png

Last edited:

Jay

May 19, 2012
On CV, the DMD is still messed up. Also, the menu screen still has the problem of the backglass image selections being chopped off on the left.

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
Device/OS: MBP 2.3 Ghz i5 8MB RAM

Bug Description: Dr dude rendering issues

Steps To Reproduce: Start Dr Dude in detail mode 2

Frequency: Every time

Additional Comments: Dr Dude only displays correctly in detail mode 1. Post processing has no visible effect.

Last edited:

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
Device/OS: MBP 2.3 Ghz i5 8MB RAM

Bug Description: Firepower flipper/inlane area is painfully bright with Post processing turned on.

Steps to reproduce: Start Firepower with PP option turned on. (Have sunglasses handy.)

Frequency: every time

Additional comments: More information about the video options would be helpful. Some tables look more detailed but the colors are less vibrant with PP on. (MM for example) Some tables look over saturated regardless of the PP setting. (TZ for example)

blackcircleradiodj

Feb 17, 2013
Dr. Dude is all sorts of screwed up.

Device/OS: 13" MacBook Pro. OS 10.8.2

Bug Description: Play field is all wrong, shows no graphics.

Steps To Reproduce: Load the table

Frequency: Everytime

Hope this is fixed soon! For the time being I will just enjoy one of my other many tables.

Jay

May 19, 2012
Device/OS: iMac i7, 10.8.2, Magic Trackpad

Bug Description: The menu screen is unstable. I choose the table I want. Then when I click on the Start button, the image suddenly jumps to a different table and that one is selected. For instance, I'll choose Twilight Zone, but when I click on the Start button TotAN is suddenly selected.

Steps To Reproduce: Select a table

Frequency: Nearly every time

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
Blackcircle, two posts above yours, I reported the same thing and described a workaround for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.