Gorgar

yg5BTUD.jpg

Harley Davidson 3RD Ed.

Y7ODaOl.jpg

Monster Bash

NgOpev7.jpg

Medieval Madness

please note:

I am not singling out specific tables , all tables in the game will get polled , It's semi alphabetical order.

Last edited:

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
I have been fairly pleased with Gorgar and Mosnster Bash (although the siderails are really ugly) so this one is a tossup between HD and MM for me. I am going to go with MM simply because that table has frame rate issues that are very annoying although the upper half of HD looks very bad.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
I'll begin , Harley Davidson Vita hands down of these 4 has the ugliest models and fuzziest textures . It's amazing that this table that FarSight wanted everyone to enjoy because they did , is so poorly offered to Vita Platform customers. it was the second time last Fall that DLC tables on the PSVita were a big letdown.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Hard.
HD is the ugliest and laziest graphically. It doesn't help that it is just not a very good table at all.

However I would classify Monster Bash as broken simply because in portrait view the camera view is screwed up and fills about 25-30% of the screen with the backbox instead of the playfield. So I refuse to even play this table.

Then again MM I also consider broken and unplayable due to the bad jutter/frame-rate and the flipper gap issue.

I guess MM because it actually is actually the most broken and worthless in ways that actually impact gameplay. Unforgivable given that so many consider it the top table of all time. Everyone at Farsight should be fired for that sin alone.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts