Ideas for pinball skins?

Ccavsman

Feb 11, 2013
See mine in the avatar, a silver moon... That would be sweet... Any other ideas?

Last edited:

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Does anyone actually play with a different ball skin on? I've tried a few and go straight back to the standard ball. They do nothing for me.

Ccavsman

Feb 11, 2013
I always play with the standard pinball. Do the other balls really play any differently? I swear i thought the smiley ball was bouncy, somewhat like a rubber ball. Cool, like the disco ball, and brain ideas for skins...thanks for your opinions.

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Since the newer ballskins are used as tournament trophies, and hense unobtainable for all but the top players, or as a kickstarter bonus, it has become irrelevant to me which ball-skin Farsight releases next.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Does anyone actually play with a different ball skin on? I've tried a few and go straight back to the standard ball. They do nothing for me.

I actually use the eyeball sometimes. I like being able to see the ball rolling.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I use them where I feel it's interesting/appropriate: UFP flag for Star Trek, lava effect for Gorgar, gold for Arabian Nights, spiral for Twilight Zone, 8 Ball for Big Shot and smiley for Medieval Madness.

I'd also like to see one with a bunch of stars in it (I think I'm using Jupiter for Black Hole right now) and a full moon would also be cool (Monster Bash).

I think they're a lot of fun.

DJWhoDunnit

Dec 23, 2012
I use the skins to better contrast the table art...
I use the blue-green skin on MM
the green skin for AFM and BK
I would like to get my eyeball so I can use it on SS AFM and BS

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I use the gold one,the 8ball on BS but now its more chrome than black. Off topic I would like a pinball avatar. $.99 SOLD!

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I use the skins to better contrast the table art...
I use the blue-green skin on MM
the green skin for AFM and BK
I would like to get my eyeball so I can use it on SS AFM and BS

That's bloody brilliant. I usually just use the happy face for visibility, but choosing the right ball for the right environment is awesome. I must try the blue-green on MM. The artwork on that is so busy, I lose the ball all the time.

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
I think the balls of FarSight's PlayStation 2 game of Mojo! would be awesome! The four balls of green, red, blue, and yellow with that scheme they use would be unique and fun to play. I think the red and black lava looking ball in The Pinball Arcade has the Mojo! ball pattern.

DJWhoDunnit

Dec 23, 2012
That's bloody brilliant. I usually just use the happy face for visibility, but choosing the right ball for the right environment is awesome. I must try the blue-green on MM. The artwork on that is so busy, I lose the ball all the time.

mm was the first table I tried a different skin on because I lost the ball too often on my little 3.5" screen, it instantly made the table easier for me. same goes for the green ball on BK and AFM, makes it much easier keeping the MB alive on BK that's for sure

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.