Nudging <touchscreen option> issue

Ccavsman

Feb 11, 2013
When touching the screen to nudge any machine... The app goes POOF, gone. This just started happening. Any suggestion, or anyone else having issue?

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
Yup, I noticed the problem about 5 seconds into my first game. Put a message in the bug thread.

Shake to nudge seems to work fine though.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Are you using swipe or touch to create the problem?

I use touch nudge and haven't run into this yet on my iPad 4.

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
I just tried 'touch to nudge', seems to work fine. "Swipe" crashes every table. :rolleyes:

It's ok, 'Shake to nudge' is growing on me.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Thanks for that. I will avoid swipe til I hear its been fixed. I switch it up every now and then. I usually stick to touch or shake.

Man-Machine

Dec 6, 2012
The shake-nudge doesen't work on my Pad. Never has. Or am I doing something wrong?
Swipe has worked as normal (until now).
Problem with that is that I don't like using the swipe because I don't like to lift my hand from "the buttons".

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Shake nudging is very inconsistent for me. It often doesn't nudge in portrait mode, and it is too sensitive in landscape mode (tilt city). I've been using touch more lately and I think I will stick to that.

Man-Machine

Dec 6, 2012
Oh, I hadn't tried nudging in landscape because I never use it otherwise. But you are right -completely unuseable.
Fix it, please.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
I use touch to nudge exclusively on iPhone 4S and haven't run into this issue.
Touch nudge has no issue....the issue is strictly with swipe nudge. If you use swipe nudge and have no issue on the iPhone, then the issue looks to be iPad specific.

EDIT

I just tested my iPhone 5 iOS v6.1...swipe to nudge crashes 100%. Touch to nudge is fine.

Last edited:

DJWhoDunnit

Dec 23, 2012
I would think that swipe is even more inhibiting due to the longer neccessary stroke. on my iPod 4g, touch is no more consuming than using the flipper, touch about half inch higher is all, but swipe would seem to take far too long IMO. THAT BEING SAID if swipe allows strength factor based on length of swipe there would certainly be advantages, especially on Big Shot, where you could double swipe nudge low intensity, but double touch nudge is tilt every time

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts