Moving tables from iOS to Android?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaronSenna

Feb 17, 2013
Hi All,

Just found this forum and it is great to see there are many more people enjoying these pinball tables. However, I am having a bit of an issue. I got TPA on my iPhone 4 and bought a few tables since then. However, I now have to move from iphone to an android phone. So, I downloaded TPA again (nice playing on a bigger screen!), but I am missing the tables I bought on the iphone. Is there any way to transfer the tables/licence/etc to the android phone? I would love to be able to play the tables I did already buy on a different device, especially since I will no longer have the iphone in a few day. Will I loose those tables then or can I continue to enjoy them (and the goals/scores I reached) on the new phone?

Regards,
Jaron

N

Nik Barbour

You can't transfer from any platform to another with TPA.
You will have to buy whichever tables you want again for Android.

Only exception is PS3 players have dual access via Vita through 1 purchase.

Welcome to Android ownership BTW - I always get a warm feeling knowing there's one more of us, and one less of them. :D

JaronSenna

Feb 17, 2013
haha, thanks for the warm welcome Nik :) To be honest, I was eyeing android for quite some time now, and its only been a few days with it since I got the nexus, but already I am smitten with all the many little things it does so well. Those that it doesn't do so well (compared) seem to be no issue with me (so far)...

N

Nik Barbour

One other benefit of Android re TPA is access to the beta test tables for any user wishing to help out.

If you want to take part, keep watching the Android section on this forum, you're watching for a post probably named "Beta 1.12.0" (the last one was 1.11.0) they usually post the week before the 15th of each month, but it can vary wildly.
In settings, security, you need to have 'unknown sources' ticked, this allows you to download the apk file from the beta forum and install it even though its not come from the Google Play store.

rymabe9e.jpg

If you need any help with anything just give me a shout via a Personal Message.

Last edited:

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
Welcome to Android! Hope you enjoy the experience. I certainly do, especially after getting my newest phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts