gangway question...

DJWhoDunnit

Dec 23, 2012
I am curious if you can collect multiple extra balls from the gangway. all I can find is that it no longe carries over the value between balls after the extra ball reward is collected. I have never really tried to get gangways, but I was rocking the **** outta Rudy's house 76mil still ball 1 with 1 extra, two stupid nudges and a garbage back door trapdoor drain later I was only at 80mil on ball 3 with my wind tunnel extra already claimed. I started shooting gangways in hopes of getting another extra, but drained trying for the first 250k award.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I think once you get extra ball it drops back to 250k until the next ball, extras dont reset it. Check the rules to that will help clarify.

DJWhoDunnit

Dec 23, 2012
maybe my question wasn't clear...
I know how the gangway goes about resetting, after u score the last reward, it goes back to the 250 until you drain the ball, after the ball drain it starts at 75k. my question is at this point if i were to collect 6 gangway bonuses on one ball would i be awarded a light extra ball? I have looked at 4 different rule sheets for this table and not one of them says anything about collecting rewards after it starts at 75k other than the current level doesn't carry over from ball to ball...nothing i can find touches on whether or not a second completion of the final reward lights extra ball again. My answer will have to come from someone who has played the table enough and has completed them a second time. i will be attempting to test this, but i will not really focus on testing it until i finally crack 100 mil on this badboy

Punisher

Jan 5, 2013
If I remember correctly, in one game I had, I swore I saw the extra ball gangway bonus light up for a second time after I collected that EB. It is possible, I guess.

phreaker47

Jul 15, 2012
It's better to focus on the mirror for extra balls... you can get one on every ball if you complete it. Gangway is tough, with the timer and there's always a drain risk when the ball is in the pop bumpers.

DJWhoDunnit

Dec 23, 2012
right, I get that but if you are on ball 3, mirror EB already used, and steps EB already claimed, the gangway EB could extend play and open another mirror if u complete...just trying to see if when on ball 3 there's another way to extend play

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Each completion of the Gangway lights will light an extra ball, but no more than once each ball. After the first completion of the Gangway lights, they reset after each ball.

This also applies to Twilight Zone's Spiral awards.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.