Login failed

Annorax

Feb 2, 2013
How do I do a password reset? Somehow I got logged out on my iPad 4 & can't log back in; all of my standard passwords seem to be wrong.

Day

Jan 9, 2013
+1

unfortunately i'm unable to login since last friday, even when i know my password is 100% correct.

the password emailer does not work at present (at least not for me and for the email address i initially registered, or any other i have tried with). i'm getting twitchy as i'd rather be logged in when i play in case i should happen to play a blinder. Ryan has responded when i PM'd him here (but regrettably still not fixed) .... i also wrote to support@pinballarcade.com (aka Rob Mann?). Awaiting an acknowledgement on that still.... At least now the email does not bounce back with user unknown....as was happening over the weekend

I sure hope this can be resolved soon

Last edited:

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012
Ive also been unable to log in, change my password, or garner any type of response from Farsight to my multiple messages regarding this.

Very frustrating and disappointing.

Sinitro

Jul 26, 2012
Absolutely ironic they have not fixed the log-in problem...
It has been broken for a few days, we have sent e-mails, PMs and still NO FIX..:mad:
However they have no problem in posting the new game roll-outs, it appears they are more interested in collecting $ today rather than supporting their loyal users..
We await their response..

Day

Jan 9, 2013
if you try now, you should find the page is up.... but the email function hasn't been working (at least not for me for gmail email address). perhaps you can try again and post back if you get it to successfully mail you a password reset link ?

...and achieve the near mission impossible and get your password reset & then login

Dutch Pinball ball

May 5, 2012
I have had that problem too. Just after i paid for dude and firepower.

After ten times login in it suddenly worked again. Since then no problem anymore.

Day

Jan 9, 2013
After ten times login in it suddenly worked again. Since then no problem anymore.

Is this like trying to flip a coin to heads, ten successive times ?

Thought i'd give it an extra 3 stirs (as you do when baking cakes) for good measure.... nope the luck's not with me today. Better not play ST:TNG then

Day

Jan 9, 2013
holy #&%* .... I thought you sh1ttin' me there Sinitro.... but seeing as i'm in a good mood, i thought i'd have one last spin on the slot machine

after being logged out since last Friday.... and consequently playing far less, i'm completely flabbergasted. A miracle has occurred (in fact not one miracle but 3)

Lady luck is shining down on us after all.... radiantly. Thanks to both for the encouragements

Looks like i will be playing ST:TNG after all. Let's see how many brutal drains before my mood deteriorates once again and i start cussing that table like there was no tomorrow ;-)

Sinitro

Jul 26, 2012
holy #&%* .... I thought you sh1ttin' me there Sinitro.... but seeing as i'm in a good mood, i thought i'd have one last spin on the slot machine

after being logged out since last Friday.... and consequently playing far less, i'm completely flabbergasted. A miracle has occurred (in fact not one miracle but 3)

Lady luck is shining down on us after all.... radiantly. Thanks to both for the encouragements

Looks like i will be playing ST:TNG after all. Let's see how many brutal drains before my mood deteriorates once again and i start cussing that table like there was no tomorrow ;-)

Nope..
Sinitro doesn't BS...
I did contact their support staff and they fixed it..
I have all of their tables and play these often...:cool:
Take care..

DeathElk

Oct 20, 2012
G'day all, I encountered this problem after installing the Dr Dude update on iOS. After a few days of frustration and countless attempts at resetting my password, I tried terminating the Pinball Arcade App in iOS and restarting the app. I logged in immediately after restarting and it worked.

To terminate and restart the app, I press the home button once to go to the home screen, double pressed the Home button to show current running apps, hold the PBA icon until it wobbles, then press the little red minus icon to terminate.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts