Free $10 Playstation Store Credit

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
American PSN account holders are reportedly getting emails handing out a free $10 credit that can be used on the PlayStation Store. So if you've got one and haven't checked in on it for a while, now would be a good time to do so.

No word on what the criteria is for getting the free money, but you'd assume it's for spending a certain amount of cash on the PlayStation Store as it's rewarding folks for being "a loyal customer."

ixvcb4.jpg

Dont Troll Me

Apr 29, 2012
i don't know that really sounds fishy if they want you to send info i would say don't , usually its sent with that bs send this message to 50 friends and get 50$ thing you might be best off contacting sony and asking them about it.

i have spent over 600$ on psn and did not get anything like this

edit: hmm seems real, question is why would they give money?

http://community.us.playstation.com...from-PSN-for-being-loyal/td-p/39592133/page/6

http://kotaku.com/5985535/here-americans-have-10-free-credit-on-the-playstation-store

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/...nds-out-10-psn-credit-to-loyal-u-s-customers/

EDIT: HOLY **** i got one too what going on????

Last edited:

Dont Troll Me

Apr 29, 2012
ya i did too scared stiff and ill be able to maybe get dr.dude later too

yes a big thank you to Sony :D and i am sure farsight and zen will too ;)

aagstn

Oct 6, 2012
I have it too. Mine will go towards the Star Wars tables from Zen next week. I was tempted by the pro packs, but after tinkering with the Twilight Zone one I just don't see how these are worth $4 when the tables themselves are only $2.50.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
It's legit IGN reported this already and it's confirmed, Sony's new PR department hyping up the PS4 announcement , sadly did not get one here.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Yep, totally legit. I got mine last night and redeemed the code. Not sure what I'll spend the $10 on - probably a couple of the new tracks for Rocksmith and then the next TPA pack.

Tabe

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
I didn't get the $10 credit but I did get "2 pieces of DLC for Starhawk"

It's funny because the message says "Thank you for playing Warhawk and supporting it's spiritual successor, Starhawk"...I've never played Warhawk online & I don't even own Starhawk. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
I got this as well and can confirm its legit. As for criteria I have no idea. I've spent a ton of money on PSN so I thought maybe that's it. I also did a couple of the votes for best of PSN awards recently, that was another possible reason I considered. Either way, the $10 was added to my wallet so that's all that really mattered.

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
Yup I got one and I spent a bit on on the pro versions of MM and TOTAN. :D THIS is how you treat your fans, Sony! Thank you!

Okay MS....you're next! :rolleyes:

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
I think they gave them out to Playstation Plus and people who bought full games in the past over PSN . because I never got one , and I was once part of the Playstation Underground Sony Club , so they know my loyalties.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I did receive one on Wednesday. After checking some of the Playstation forums I saw that some think it was completely random. I'm not a PS+ member and have probably only spent maybe around $500.00 on PSN games and add ons. I've had a PSN account for around 4-5 years so who knows what the standards are. Maybe it was just random. FarSight will be getting the money anyway because I haven't bought much else on there lately.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I think they gave them out to Playstation Plus and people who bought full games in the past over PSN . because I never got one , and I was once part of the Playstation Underground Sony Club , so they know my loyalties.

I have + and I've purchased plenty of full games on the PSN and I didn't get one. I have a feeling it was random.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts