Posting pics?

splatterthrash

Dec 5, 2012
I wanted to post some pictures i took yesterday of a pin im thinking of buying to get some feedback? I cant find an option anywhere to create an album or upload them into my post. how do I do this?

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Sign up to a free image hosting site like imageshack or photobucket, upload your photos then post the image link here.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Splatterthrash, if you use the ' insert image ' button to post your links it will display the photos in the thread instead of displaying links to the photos.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
On my ipad I use an app called "Upload Image Imageshack Free". Very easy to use. I'm not too good with technical stuff. This is very straight forward & simple to use on a touchscreen.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I like imageshack because of the ability to resize the images when uploading, its not always desirable to post huge images especially if you are posting lots on a forum. I'm not sure if any others do this, this is just the first one I used and I've always stuck to it.

N

Nik Barbour

I wanted to post some pictures i took yesterday of a pin im thinking of buying to get some feedback? I cant find an option anywhere to create an album or upload them into my post. how do I do this?

Tapatalk app has direct picture hosting.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts