I still can't believe this is happening!

Dirty Frank

Feb 20, 2013
I'm 54 years young and have been playing pinball since the early seventies. All through high school I worked summers and weekends at an arcade in seaside park n.j. And got to play lots of tables for free. To this day I still love playing pinball. This Pinball Arcade is a miracle to me. I still can't believe it's real. Infinite kudos to all the folks who make this happen. To anyone who reads this. If you are ever anywhere near asbury park n.j. check out the silverball museum on the boardwalk. I am an average player at best and worked very hard to get into the top 100 in the 8 table tournament that ended 2/3/2013. As of the last update I still haven't got my tournament eyeball or the Star Trek and twilight zone custom balls. Does anyone have any info on when these will be coming?

laughing_lunatic

Jun 6, 2012
Welcome Dirty Frank.... my buddy was at the Silverball Museum this weekend and was send me pics just to mess with me. He's not a pinball guy at all, just went along with his girl to check it out. He sent me a pic of Scared Stiff, Twilight Zone and Funhouse, all sitting side by side.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts