John Popadiuk's Pinball School

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Wow, that's amazing. Just glancing at the title I assumed he'd teach you how to *play* pinball, but how to actually *build* a table is so much cooler!

Maybe John will be looking to work our deals with successful students to actually get these things built and mass-marketed.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Here are a few more details he posted on another forum:

Hi...

Thanks for the comments. We will setup a form for ideas (what would be cool) but the main focus is on design theory, laying out games, themes and moving into building your own play field. We will have some guests pop in to help and you will leave with your own board, tools and stuff. Also there will be a 3d cad element and some 3d printers.

But yes email or call me if you need more information. Also I am looking for a pinball tech apprentice now, maybe 2 for our new studio we will be moving into next month.

Jpop
(224) 532-0639

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Nice! Wouldn't it be cool if some of the designs would eventually make it into The Pinball Arcade? Maybe JP has some ideas lying around that never made it into real tables which could be released for TPA?:cool:

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
It would be fantastic if they released a textbook or online courses as I do not have the ability to physically attend. I have a degree in mechanical engineering and I have mulled over the idea of trying my hand at building a pinball table....

Members online

Members online