Hello!

IronSabbath88

Feb 21, 2013
Hey everybody. Thought I'd join up here to discuss the game as it personally sparked my interest in pinball. I was never that much into the game until Pinball Arcade came out and I really got into a lot of the tables, now I'm a complete nut for everything that has to do with the real pinball tables, which is why I love this game so much since I'll probably never have enough space (or money) to have my own machine.

Either way, look forward to discussing more and can't wait for some more new content!

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
I'll probably never have enough space (or money) to have my own machine.
Can't you dyke-up a part of Lake Ontario and pump the water out? Make it a kickstarter campain called" The Pinball Polder"

Oh, and welcome of course :)

Last edited:

karl

May 10, 2012
welcome, velkommen, Willkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Aloha, howdy. Nice to have you here. Enjoy this great forum

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Hey IronSab, did you hear Iommi and Brian May are working on an album together? Sounds like a weird combination, but I love them both.

IronSabbath88

Feb 21, 2013
Nope, and that is indeed a pretty weird combination.. lol

Speaking of which. I wonder when we're gonna get an Iron Maiden pinball table. Imagine how awesome that would be.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Maiden table would be a blast. Imagine the toys on that one!
There is a rumor that Stern may release a Metallica table later this year. I'm not a huge Metallica fan, but that has the potential to be a good pin. I just hope it's not all music from the black album. I prefer the older stuff.

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
Bah! How about a Sabbath table? Or even better at least two. One for the first few years with Ozzy and another one themed around the Dio, Gillan and Martin eras.

Snowblind frenzy, Iron Man multiball, Hole in the Sky skillshot...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.