Monte Carlo

tizzomr

Feb 10, 2013
Some others I like are Radical, Gator, Whitewater, Monopoly, The Addams Family, Back To The Future (why not throw Data East in the mix), Batman (1989) (probably not gonna happen), High Speed 1&2, Excalibur, The Addams Family, Safecracker, Spy Hunter, Maverick, the list goes on, too bad they can't release like 2 table packs a month, and get a Data East license! I'm not a pinball guru, and really like a lot of pins, but these would all be cool :cool: IMHO.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Maverick was a fun table. High speed will probably be released at some point. Spy hunter was just bad.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
My understanding is that they have the Data East license as part of the Stern license. The problem would be that most have actor or music license issues. I also don't know if they can emulate Data East tables. Can anyone clarify that situation?

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
My understanding is that they have the Data East license as part of the Stern license. The problem would be that most have actor or music license issues. I also don't know if they can emulate Data East tables. Can anyone clarify that situation?
That is correct - the Stern license includes Data East and Sega Pinball, and yes, most machines made by those two companies have outside licenses that would also need to be secured. As far as emulation, they have Whitestar done (which ran all Sega tables made after 1995), but I am not sure whether they have done anything earlier.Too bad Bobby no longer answers questions - that would be a good one to ask!

tizzomr

Feb 10, 2013
@gooche77 Yeah, but Spy Hunter brought a new element, maybe I need to go back and play it again, but I like the sound FX, and uniqueness, as well as the challenge. @Kolchack357, and Richard B, I thought so, but wasn't exactly sure how that worked, hopefully TPA stays successful enough that securing some of necessary rights for the most desirable tables, as Back To Future, and Maverick, to name two would be cool to see.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.