Isn't it about time for us to find out what the March tables are?

N

netizen

the release was just last weekend, with the Beta the week before which likely means the new Beta and any reveals will happen next week at the earliest

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Anyone notice the curious initials in the high score table for Dr. Dude? Could they be a hint?

1) JDM
2) SRS
3) BOP
4) MM
5) CV

Could the next two tables be the first two entries? (The latter ones are Bride of Pin-Bot, Medieval Madness, and Cirqus Voltaire)? I don't know what fits JDM or SRS, so I co uld be talking crap, but still...

Edit: No, I don't think they're default - FarSight configured them because the last three came after Dr. Dude.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Anyone notice the curious initials in the high score table for Dr. Dude? Could they be a hint?

1) JDM
2) SRS
3) BOP
4) MM
5) CV

Could the next two tables be the first two entries? (The latter ones are Bride of Pin-Bot, Medieval Madness, and Cirqus Voltaire)? I don't know what fits JDM or SRS, so I co uld be talking crap, but still...

Edit: No, I don't think they're default - FarSight configured them because the last three came after Dr. Dude.

I'm guessing JDM is James David Manning (the iOS developer) and SRS is Stephen Snow (tester).

night

May 18, 2012
Zen stole the show with SW Pinball. Don't take this laying down Farsight!

Meh.. Nothing to worry for FarSight. I played the free Zen table again, Sorcerer's Something, the physics feel so fake, I don't see how it compares to TPA? It reminds me of the War Pinball HD tables, just the same, well done graphics but the physics are not there. The thing I really-really like about Zen is the menu, boy the did that right!

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I personally hope they are taking a month off to fix bugs on the old tables. Not because i care about the bugs..i just want to see the facebook page set itself on fire. And see how all those asking for it react.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Meh.. Nothing to worry for FarSight. I played the free Zen table again, Sorcerer's Something, the physics feel so fake, I don't see how it compares to TPA? It reminds me of the War Pinball HD tables, just the same, well done graphics but the physics are not there. The thing I really-really like about Zen is the menu, boy the did that right!
Zen has its niche. Gawdy, unrealistic fun! Don't get me wrong, TPA is my 1st true love, but Zen tables have interesting themes and now Star Wars enters the fold.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012

I've been playing the heck out of Sorcerer's Lair since this past weekend. While I definitely don't think every Zen table is fabulous, SL is. I'm willing to compromise a bit on physics in return for significantly better graphics, flippers that are actually responsive, balls that go the correct direction off the flipper, and balls that don't pass through flippers. When I switched back to Twilight Zone, the difference in quality between the two tables was staggering (this is on PS3).

Tabe

night

May 18, 2012
I've been playing the heck out of Sorcerer's Lair since this past weekend. While I definitely don't think every Zen table is fabulous, SL is. I'm willing to compromise a bit on physics in return for significantly better graphics, flippers that are actually responsive, balls that go the correct direction off the flipper, and balls that don't pass through flippers. When I switched back to Twilight Zone, the difference in quality between the two tables was staggering (this is on PS3).
Tabe

I can't get into it, I don't feel it, but perhaps I buy a Star Wars table to give it another change. I can only judge from my iPad, but Twilight Zone should have been TPA's cherry on the cake. Unfortunately it's not there yet..

karl

May 10, 2012
Ok! Sorry to say this. Stop talking about Zen in every bloody thread :mad: Ok! maybe a bit blunt but zen is popping up in too many threads. Anyone agree or am I alone here ;-)

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Ok! Sorry to say this. Stop talking about Zen in every bloody thread :mad: Ok! maybe a bit blunt but zen is popping up in too many threads. Anyone agree or am I alone here ;-)

Not alone at all. I say if you like zen so much, start a zen fans forum. Doesn't compare to TPA and their "real" simulated tables.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
Not alone at all. I say if you like zen so much, start a zen fans forum. Doesn't compare to TPA and their "real" simulated tables.

Every thread? Hmm maybe I should do that.... on a serious note I love both and even though I prefer Zen over TPA (right now) if you're a pinball fan play both. I have issues with both.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Every thread? Hmm maybe I should do that.... on a serious note I love both and even though I prefer Zen over TPA (right now) if you're a pinball fan play both. I have issues with both.

They have a company site for fans of the game, and even have devs who respond when a bug comes to light , it's alot not like here .

As for that game they redeemed themselves with Star Wars , I still dont like Marvel tables , or their core set , but SW Zen is more than adequate.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts