Bug Elivira: Scared Stiff - Plunger Cam Sticks during Monster Muliball. :(

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I really hope they can fix this soon. It's on on my favorite tables .
So Farsight.......please fix the camera bug in Elvira Scared Stiff

Here's what it does:
When Monster Multiball starts the camera swings down to the plunger cams making it impossible to play!! I had a great game going up until that point too:(

I'm also having similar problems with Twilight Zone with the Gumball Cam sticks.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
I've hit Monster Multiball at least once, and it didn't do that, so I guess--like the Gumball camera problem on Twilight Zone--it doesn't happen every time.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
I've had this happen to me before also, but it seems rare. I started that multi-ball many times and I believe it just got the camera stuck once.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I've hit Monster Multiball at least once, and it didn't do that, so I guess--like the Gumball camera problem on Twilight Zone--it doesn't happen every time.

Yeah, it's not every time, but I wouldn't say it's rare since I've had this happen twice and I've only played 6 games so far.

I just hope Farsight feels its worth fixing. I don't think they take a lot of these bugs serious.
Obviously they knew the TZ Gumball Cam bug was in the PS3 table and didn't attempt to fix it.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Only multiball cam so it stays in whatever viewing angle you picked. Im saying I would like to be able to have NO ZOOMING so it always stays on the view I choose, once or twice is cool then it gets old. NO MORE ZOOMS!

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
NO MORE ZOOMS!

Seriously. I thought FS would've learned something after the failure of the Franky-cam in MB, yet they insist on trying to get fancy and consistently it fails.

FarSight, I am not impressed with the Franky doll. I don't need to look at a gumball machine up close. I can see the mixer spinning the ball around just fine where I'm at. The bride's face really is big enough for me to see from the back of the room.

If the cameras worked right, I'd say go ahead and razzle-dazzle us. But they don't work right. And they STILL don't work right. Please stop.

Too much? Wrong thread? Sorry, needed to get that off my chest. I'm ok. Serenity now. Serenity now.

Last edited:

Baramos

Aug 18, 2013
Happened to me as well, though I've only played Scared Stiff a few times.

I'll try the options warh0g mentioned next time I play it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.