Android - Bug Xperia S Tablet problems and crashes

Arjan

Feb 23, 2013
I have bought a new Sony Xperia S Tablet and installed the pinball Arcade software, but recently I played about an hour and 3 times the program crashed during play, no warning, no message, just shuts down. When I start it again it starts like the first time so everything is lost from the game I was playing. At first I thought I hit a button or so, but after I tested what happened if I touched the on/off button or one of the soft buttons and of course it shut down or went to the main page, but if I returned the program would be where I was before, so it can't be because of touching a button. It seems randomly, I was playing TOM had a score of about 1,2B with my first ball, so all excited and it just shut down, after that played the Attack from Mars, shut down almost immediately, then played a few other tables no problem and then suddenly crashed again.

I mentioned this to a colleague and he says he has the same problem, and he also has the same tablet, maybe the problem is just on this tablet?? I used to play on my Sony Xperia Pro phone and I don't remember having seen this ever before.

A few days later again a couple of crashes, had over 1billion with my 2nd ball and still 2extra balls left on the Twilight zone and the whole program shuts down, no message at all, everyting lost....very dissapointing, restarted the program, started twilight zone again, 700+M, second ball,1extra ball remaining, and again the program shuts down! Starting to get very annoying! Made me not wanna play anymore, anyone with the same problems here??
please fix this!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts