Mac - Bug Dr Dude

derek

Feb 24, 2013
Does anyone else have this problem. ...I have downloaded every table pack from PA and have very few complaints ..I will however say that the xbox interface plays significantly better than the mac ..I wanted to post the problem with Dr dude and see if anyone else has had similar issues ...the table's playfield is all lines! like it is glitched out ...I sent pinball arcade a picture of the table via screenshot and havent heard back ...I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the whole entire pinball arcade software and have not been able to fix it ...It is the pro pack ...anyone have a fix for this ?

I dont know if responses go to my email but in case they dont ..my email is castonguayderek@gmail.com

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
This is a bug and as of right now, the accepted workaround is to change your detail level to 1 in the main options menu.

derek

Feb 24, 2013
thanks bud ..t

This is a bug and as of right now, the accepted workaround is to change your detail level to 1 in the main options menu.

that seemed to work ...am I missing anything though ...and hey is it possible to make the table turn sideways so that it could utilize the macs screen to give the table more length? it would be nice if I could stretch the table to fit my screen ..the way genie is would be killer for all the other tables if it were possible to do ? any tips?

quartet4

Mar 18, 2013
that seemed to work ...am I missing anything though ...and hey is it possible to make the table turn sideways so that it could utilize the macs screen to give the table more length? it would be nice if I could stretch the table to fit my screen ..the way genie is would be killer for all the other tables if it were possible to do ? any tips?

The answer is yes, and it's pretty awesome! You just go to "Display" under system preferences and rotate your desktop 90 degrees. TPA automatically displays in vertical mode, and if you have a ps3 controller it's even better. :D I remember trying vertical mode a couple versions back and the game slowed down a lot, but now it seems to work fine. The pictures in the table selection screen look cropped, and once you start playing you can't change camera angles during play unless you pause the game and select the camera from the pause menu.

Other than those little bugs, it's probably the funnest way to play the game. :cool:

squidlr

Feb 28, 2012
Don't be surprised if nothing is done about it in the next release - the bug was highlighted on the last Mac release, and nothing has been done to fix it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.