Round 6: Post Your Questions for Bobby King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Bobby King from Farsight has graciously agreed to do a multi-round forum interview*, where we get to nominate and then vote on 5 questions for each session!

So now it's time to start posting your questions for Round 6.

ONLY RULE: Please limit yourself to posting 1 question per round, as this will make it more fair to everyone, and easier for me to select the questions.

This thread will be open for about a week (or UNTILL we get too many questions, whichever comes first), and then I'll pick 30 questions and create a new thread with a poll for voting on which 5 questions Bobby will answer. If your question doesn't get picked this time around, don't worry because this will be a reoccurring event, so you can always resubmit your question for the next round.

* dates will vary, depending on how busy Bobby is.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Can we have more camera viewing angles please? It always frustrates me that for example the lowest camera on monster bash ( 4 ) in portrait is only as low as the 2nd lowest camera ( 1 ) in medieval madness and isn't low enough for my preference. There seems to be no apparent reason for it. The same can be said of NGG, Gorgar, Genie & Firepower. There may be one or 2 more, I can't remember right now.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
PSVita owners would like to know when you will be addressing the low resoloution and poor graphics that have plagued almost every DLC since late last year ?

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
You announced in a recent newsletter that you want The Pinball Arcade to be a launch title for any next gen consoles (PS4, "Xbox 720") that come out this fall. Will you be developing a new game engine for those systems or using the currrent one?

fenderbendr

Dec 1, 2012
Would it ever be possible to adjust table settings such as slope, kickout strength, and tilt bob sensitivity?

N

Nik Barbour

Will you be correcting the scripting errors in Black Knight?

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Why are you doing nothing more to get more voters for TPA, such as updating your page, getting major video game sites on the scene (IGN, Gamespot, etc.)? It's getting nowhere for us. (Tie this one in with the first) Planning to add a demo to your Greenlight, featuring TotAN, like you did with the Kindle?

Last edited:

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
Bobby, thanks for the great work so far.

What are your intentions and ambitions for the PC version, both in the short and long term?

Last edited:

night

May 18, 2012
Dear Bobby. FarSight raised $55,000+ to release the Twilight Zone for TPA. For such a legendary and expensive table, how come the table-art looks so unappealing flat, without any shadows and poor chromework? For the money and for the sake of pinball legend, this table should have been a true masterpiece, TPA's eyecandy, yet it looks like rush-work made without any love for graphics art..

My question is: when will the graphics be finish for the Twilight Zone?

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
Since he didn't really answer this last time...

Will the older tables (i.e. TOM) be updated to the newer physics like AFM and DD.

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Would like to add a slight bit to Nik B's question on BK. Is emulation being worked on for the older ones.

As for mine. Multi controller support for consoles being worked on?

karl

May 10, 2012
Regarding the PC version. Is there hope for other options besides Steam and the Windows 8 store?

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Bobby, do you think Farsight's level of communication on all fronts (Kickstarter, Facebook, e-mail, support, this forum) is up to the level you'd like and, if not, what specific steps are you taking to address it?

Tabe

Last edited:

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Could we please have Bluetooth controller support for Android devices?

+1 to this request. But more specifically, *when* is this planned. Yearly Quarter indication would be sufficient.

Let's get this for all mobile platforms as well. Just give us the ability to map even, so we can choose what button does what. It was suggested that iCade owners would be very happy. Hopefully those users who prefer Wii or Xbox or PS3 controllers won't be left out as well.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
Could we please have a status update concerning any upcoming fixes for the graphical deficiencies and problems in the PS Vita version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts