Bug All wizard goals complete but tilt is still locked(iOS)

fenderbendr

Dec 1, 2012
So I finally completed the Romulan mode which was the only remaining wizard goal I had left. During that game, the app crashed but when I went back to check, the goal registered correctly, but the tilt was still locked. When I press the tilt option, it says that you must complete all goals to unlock tilt, which I have. I deleted the table and re-downloaded it with no success. It's not that big of a deal but I would like to have this fixed if I can.

Anyone know what's going on?

EDIT: Just noticed that this is happening on all the tables where I have completed the wizard goals.

Last edited:
N

netizen

IDK why it would be happening on all the tables

I was going to suggest that when I have had the app crash, or I have quit on my last goal TPA hadn't recognized the goals list as complete until I actually finished a game. It's weird.

fenderbendr

Dec 1, 2012
IDK why it would be happening on all the tables

I was going to suggest that when I have had the app crash, or I have quit on my last goal TPA hadn't recognized the goals list as complete until I actually finished a game. It's weird.
It's not a big deal. I'll probably just have to reinstall the app and see if that fixes it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.