Party Animal

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
The graphics are horrendously disturbing but half of the Party games have now been released so I can imagine this one and Party Zone will likely be released at some point. Party Zone is pretty well regarded so that would probably be pretty likely. Party Animal had some different gameplay in the ramp shots and all and isn't very highly ranked but it does have the fact that it is part of a series going for it.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Oh, please no! No more late 80's to very early 90's Bally's. Dr. Dude and EATPM are enough. I'll take ANY Williams from that era over another Bally. Even, "Rock, Rock, Rock, Rollergames!" :p

Funny thing is we'd probably never get Rollergames anyway due to all the licenses on the table. Oh well, I'll live.

Animator_pin_fan

Mar 4, 2012
Whitewater and Pirates of the Caribbean are the two greatest Nordman titles, BUT Party Zone is pretty damn fun. Admittedly, I like the layout quite a bit more than Dr.Dude and even though it's pretty cheesy, somehow I'm less embarrassed playing Party Zone. That said, I think all of the Nordman games are really fun.

ostrich2

Feb 26, 2013
I don't think I ever played Party Zone, but I gather it's part of a similarly themed series to Party Animal. To be honest, it's been so many years I'm not sure I even remember exactly what the gameplay was like (and we weren't exactly pinball experts back then). I do remember it as a fun table though - the music really contributed to a lot of the entertainment value, that and the frog on the playfield.

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
I'd we're taking Nordman games, I'd like to see White Water, Demoliton Man and Indy500 before any more of the party series. Unfortunately, the latter two have liscense issues. Taking that into account, Party Zone would probably be a more sensible first choice due to its popularity compared to Party Animal.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts