Ugly carpet

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
This one's trivial enough to linger... more pertinent matters... but that means that the carpet that Copernicus' ghost on an LSD trip barfed upon will be a mainstay.
Considering how (probably) easily this eyesore could be replaced though... do we really want that?

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
To be honest, I'm usually a little busy watching the ball to even notice the carpet. Beside, I've seen some pretty ugly carpets in arcades. The one at PAPA isn't much better. On the list of things for them to work on, this is right smack on the bottom.

N

Nik Barbour

I HATE the mobile versions carpet with a passion I normally reserve for the hatred of UK politicians. :mad:
I don't know why we ended up with that, while Console got a lovely wood floor, which I doubt would be any more resource consumptive.
Even blackout background (ala Rob-o-bot) would be better.

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
Nooooo! I need that carpet! It's a better plunger scale than... well... the plunger scales.

night

May 18, 2012
The carpet is THE evidence that the graphics team is not capable of deliver the quality TPA deserves. No graphics artist with a talent and a healthy mind would even consider putting that blue terror in the background. Hopeless..

K

Korven

To be honest, I'm usually a little busy watching the ball to even notice the carpet. Beside, I've seen some pretty ugly carpets in arcades. The one at PAPA isn't much better. On the list of things for them to work on, this is right smack on the bottom.

This!

N

Nik Barbour

Here you go FarSight, I've done the legwork for you....
epeqeja9.jpg

I've even included some plunger reference markers, or even better, fix the plunge views so we can see the scale.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Nooooo! I need that carpet! It's a better plunger scale than... well... the plunger scales.

Lol, I've used the carpet for plunger skill shot accuracy loads of times, especially on the left plunger on FH, and BOP.

PS if Farsight need any help my brother is a carpet fitter.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Maybe if you stare at the game your scores will improve, whats next you going to complain about the dirty window to the left! :) Isnt that the same carpet from PHOF? rehashed just like the music. I guess it saves time to just use what youve already made and hope more people see it for the first time than people seeing it used in another game again.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.