star trek: tng

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
Done - I've been looking forward to this one for a while.. and this will be the one table I get the Pro bundle for as well.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
To PRO? or not to PRO? That is the question. If theres no family mode activated I dont think its worth it. I got SS PRO tried it once! since scores dont post like turning tilt off you end up leaving it how FS set it. If you want to make it easier or harder I guess, the table zoom feature doesn't work how youd think its useless. I should make a video going through PRO mode to showing what you get. I wont be sucked into the hype again.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I bought the pro mode for TZ and STTNG. But I just never use it. Probably wont buy anymore pro modes. But STTNG is great on iOS, so I assume it will be even better on a PS3. The closest to a real pin yet.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
...STTNG is great on iOS, so I assume it will be even better on a PS3. The closest to a real pin yet.

Yeah, I've got it on Android and its great there too, so I'm really looking forward to getting to play it with controller and a big screen.

Dont Troll Me

Apr 29, 2012
:cool:

we have entered March...

TNG is apearing on our short range sensors...

get hype

ya you sure its not gonna be april :rolleyes:

long range sensors tell me don't hold our breath but this tuesday would be nice :)

To PRO? or not to PRO? That is the question. If theres no family mode activated I dont think its worth it. I got SS PRO tried it once! since scores dont post like turning tilt off you end up leaving it how FS set it. If you want to make it easier or harder I guess, the table zoom feature doesn't work how youd think its useless. I should make a video going through PRO mode to showing what you get. I wont be sucked into the hype again.

i have not bothered with it especially at that price, i would vary much like to see what its like in a video, people should know what they are getting or shouldn't get. drop a link here and we can check it out ;)

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
For as much as I despise star trek, I'm kinda anxious to see how difficult this round of DLC is gonna be.

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
"If you'd propelled the ball along the proper trajectory, you would've been rewarded."

Get used to that sentence Sony crowd.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
I hate to burst your bubble but we are not getting this table until early April at the earliest, given that there is no news whatsoever.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
I f we were to receive the firmware update tonight , expect STTNG in 2 weeks . If we dont get it (Firmware update) this week or next , expect it delayed into April.

Tron

Jul 8, 2012
Farsight quoted Mid March, so you can add another month as they never get it right. April it is.

As for Pro mode, if you have more money than sense its yours.

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
Well, from the very beginning people were asking for the pro mode, so Farsight offer it to keep them happy. I'm not too big on it myself and I only bought one so far (for the Scared Stiff-table), but I found at least the pro tips rather helpful, so the money wasn't fully wasted.

I do believe, however, that we won't see Star Trek until mid April. I'd be pleasantly surprised if things come out otherwise... but surprised nonetheless.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
FS tables = bug and glitch city. That's why the approval process is so long for them because they can never get the tables right the first time. Pretty sad really

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts