Zen Pinball Username Roll-call

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
On Android, the swarm authentication system only seems to let you add a friend if you know their user name.

Good security I guess, but crappy for adding people from here, particularly when we often don't know our real names from our avatars.

So my Zen Pinball HD user name is: jaredmorgs

What is yours?

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
ontzettende_jan
I've added all of the above.

Very impressed by this version of Zen btw.. It's got all the features of the PS3 version and plays very smooth on my Galaxy SII :D

noneed4me2

Feb 2, 2013
I am noneed4me2 but if I feel jipped in a game, even high scoring, I leave the initials "ass". Otherwise i use "RKH"I don't know how TPA does it as I don't follow others scores except my own but I just got my brother to join. I am hoping to get him over to the forums.

Martin Rusby

Nov 6, 2012
Thanks Pop Sergeant.I have added everyone above. Any table recommendations? I have only got Sorcerers Lair ATM which i am enjoying playing.Also how much are the additional tables? (I am in the UK)

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Thanks Pop Sergeant.I have added everyone above. Any table recommendations? I have only got Sorcerers Lair ATM which i am enjoying playing.Also how much are the additional tables? (I am in the UK)

Must haves for me are...
Excalibur
Empire Strikes back
Fear Itself

Although I have them all and don't hate any.

Cost per table, from memory is approx £1.50ish but includes operator menu access.

Press the table as if to buy, but then cancel before purchase to get an exact price.

Zen have just added touch nudging in the last release, so controller mapping is possible too now.

I'm actually playing more Zen than TPA at the minute. Latest changes have made massive improvements to performance.

Pop Sergeant

Jul 26, 2012

I play them all -- do not dislike any -- would have a hard time picking just one or two ... or three ... or four ....

So here is a list, wholly opinionated, based on how often I think I play them or would miss one over the other if I didn't have it available on any given day; obviously this changes over time, but assuming I had to repurchase them all right now, I think I would do so in this order, first to last:

1. Star Wars - Episode I
2. Fear Itself (Marvel)
3. Star Wars - The Clone Wars
4. Infinity Gauntlet (Marvel)
5. X-Men (Marvel)
6. Moon Knight (Marvel)
7. Excalibur
8. Civil War (Marvel)
9. World War Hulk (Marvel)
10. Fantastic Four (Marvel)
11. Captain America (Marvel)
12. Epic Quest
13. Thor (Marvel)
14. Star Wars - Boba Fett
15. Iron Man (Marvel)
16. Tesla
17. Avengers (Marvel)
18. Paranormal
19. Sorcerer's Lair
20. Wolverine (Marvel)
21. Ghost Rider (Marvel)
22. Blade (Marvel)

I don't have any problems or complaints with the physics, concepts, game play, or artistry in ZEN or TPA.

It is what it is.

Pinball is like life: adapt, survive, overcome.

I hope that helps.

Cheers,

Last edited:

Martin Rusby

Nov 6, 2012
Thanks for all that pop. Plenty to choose from there! I have only just got my tablet and thought i'd be playing TPA non-stop. I thought i'd try zen and have been really impressed with it.The physics feel good and some nice ideas and innovations.

ccl78

Oct 29, 2012
Hi, captain.clever on swarm. Added everyone on this list so far. Anyone else feel free to add me, too.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
As a heads-up for those on Android, there is a swarm app available, and it is a bit better than the embedded version inside Zen Pinball HD. It is free.

Whenever I've noticed new people join on this forum post, I just jump over to the swarm app and, sure enough, there is the new user's request to join.

It also shows the other games they play with swarm support, so if you want to broaden your gaming horizons, you can see what others are playing and give the app a go.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts