Something weird going on... help!

Blunt Fish Games

Apr 7, 2012
Hey all,

I just got back to my home, turned on Pinball Arcade with the intent of enjoying a few rounds of Medieval Madness. Problem is, I can't get it to work. When I select that table or the other table in that pack, Bride of Pinbot, I get taken to the purchase screen. If I download it again, I still can't get it to play - I just get taken back to the purchase screen for add-on pack 1 when I select it. I am connected to Xbox Live, so it's nothing to do with that. I have the same problem with two different storage options, so I don't believe it can be a defect with memory or storage. Can anyone explain what's going on here? And just what the heck do I do about it?

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
If Xbox live works anything like the PSN store, you should be able to check your download/purchase history. If your purchase of the table pack shows up in your history, just re-download the pack from there. Don't use any in-game option to download a pack. Do it directly from the store/marketplace.

Other than that, I have no idea how to help you.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Are you sure you bought it with the same Live account on that same xbox? The license to a game/update only gets tied to your xbla account in conjunction with the machine you bought it on (so other accounts in your household can play it).

If you bought it on another machine with your account you can transfer the license (can do this once every few months, I had to do that for instance when my old 360 broke down) so other accounts than yours can play it.

If you bought it with another account on another machine, you are SOL and can only play it if you get that account on that machine (and possibly transfer the licenses attached to it to that machine as well, but that removes the license from the "other" machine the account was originally attached to).

Thats the only reason I can think of.

Blunt Fish Games

Apr 7, 2012
I definitely bought it with the same live account. I may have bought the pack on a different machine, it's been so long I can't remember, but definitely with the same account. I find it rather annoying that I do not have this problem on two other Xboxes I play on, but my home machine I do. I've tried downloading it both from in game and from the marketplace, and it acknowledges I've downloaded it before, but I still can't play those two tables at all. This is very frustrating. Seriously, I should at least be able to play the trial version, but I can't get it to load those tables at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts