Android - Bug Nexus 7 incompatible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
That doesn't sound right at all. When was the last time you updated? I play on a Nexus 7 and have experienced no problems.

silverjaguar7

Sep 26, 2012
today's update seemed to have broken the Nex7 compatibility

the app doesnt appear in the market place for me (an indicator of incompatibility), so i googled the app and got this

Screenshot_2013-03-05-21-24-10.png

sharkbear

Jul 26, 2012
Same here on my Nexus 7. Sucks for that to happen when they're trying to take advantage of the Google promo.

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
Hmmm... I didn't get a notification to update, but now that you've mentioned it, I checked and like you, I'm not seeing the app on the marketplace. The play store also has a notification that the app is incompatible.

Good catch.

Mortado

Feb 19, 2013
I am glad I looked here before updating. My Nexus 7 isn't rooted so no going back for me!

N

Nik Barbour

I think it's all Nexus 7's - I've got the same 'Incompatible with your device' problem in Google Play. I could see it before the last TPA Google Play update.
I've also PM'd Ryan.
Stock - Rooted - JB 4.2.1

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
thanks guys, a screen size change was made so I uploaded a new apk should be available in an hour.

N

netizen

That's weird that only affected Nexus 7s. My 7" tablet was able to update and is still recognized by the play store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.