Star Trek: The Next Generation

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
This is definitely one of my favorite tables, and I figure I spent a few hundred dollars playing it one summer (every single day at a poll hall). I became the grand champion on the table, and a year and a half later I came back and I still had the top score.

Here's a promotional video for the table.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Oh Jeff, you're missing out! It may be hard to find a table these days, as I think a lot of them are being hoarded by collectors (a used price for the table is very high). I know licensing could be a nightmare for this, but I'd love to see a virtual version of it in Pinball Arcade. It's been... about 16 years since I've played it (yikes!).

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
One of these days I'm going to have to hit up one of the shows in WI or Chicago so I can try this and a bunch of others that I've been wanting to play over the years.....but yeah, it'd be incredible to see it in TPA, if at all possible.

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Ha, I'd love to, but Chicago is much closer and cheaper to visit.....but man, I'd be in heaven at the PHOF.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Just played ST:TNG this past weekend at Pinballz Arcade and yes, it's a great table and very addicting. Hope to see this one as dlc somewhere down the road.

Attachments

• BlahCadea300.fw.jpg
    BlahCadea300.fw.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 1,519

Mike

Feb 24, 2012
Just played this last weekend for the first time and went back today. What a great table! Found a place about a half hour away that has 50+ tables so it looks like we'll be hitting it pretty much every weekend.

Dodd

Apr 23, 2012
I have not played this table in real life, but is one of my favorite games on Visual Pinball. I like that I can open the coin box door and go to the Operators Menu and adjust the settings. I like to set the kickback for the left out lane to very easy so can just have fun with the game and not worry about the ball draining so much on the out lanes. If I owned the real machine am guessing would do the same thing. I really hope the Kickstarter earns enough to get us this table and that Farsight will let the ones who donated $100 or more have access to the Operators Menu.

Fuseball

May 26, 2012
Excellent use of a great license, but the layout is pretty frustrating, with its infamous out lanes.
Definitely one of the best WMS games, and the only widebody Super-pin (along with TZ) that I ever owned and liked.

I've seen mods available that make the in-lane guides a fraction longer. Keep meaning to get a set and fit them to my ST:TNG.

ragingpoodle

May 6, 2012
I owned one and loved it, if I can ever collect machines again this will be one of the first I get. I predict this will wind up being the most popular table on the Pinball Arcade, whether one is a Star Trek fan or not.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I'm hoping for this one too. I've played it several times in real life. It is fast and those outlanes are killers. However, I love the theme, the use of the actors recording original dialog and its pretty deep for a SR table from that era. Would love to keep at it over and over again on TPA.

Fuseball

May 26, 2012
Even though they don't count towards 'The Final Frontier' there's a whole host of cool stuff to do outside the missions. My personal favourite is trying to max out the Warp Factor. Just love the sound it makes at 9. :)

The Neutral Zone modes are fantastic too. I *love* add-a-ball multiballs!

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Oh Jeff, you're missing out! It may be hard to find a table these days, as I think a lot of them are being hoarded by collectors (a used price for the table is very high). I know licensing could be a nightmare for this, but I'd love to see a virtual version of it in Pinball Arcade. It's been... about 16 years since I've played it (yikes!).

The Pinball Arcade Fans Google plus page has an ongoing collection of DLC ball logos. Ryan uploads them every month for us.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts