Jackpot Confusion

inspector42

May 27, 2012
So maybe it's a reading comprehension error on my part, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to effectively raise the jackpot to 5 million. I mean, do you really have to complete a bank of targets 10 times to raise the jackpot by 1 million? I also am not sure what resets it to 1 million. It seems that sometimes I will be playing with a 2 million jackpot and it resets to 1 million for no apparent reason. Any help would be much appreciated.

inspector42

May 27, 2012
I think I figured this out.

Jackpot resets to 1 million when multiball ends. The jackpot lights will stay lit for whatever your old jackpot is, but the status report (when the ball is trapped) correctly says 1 million. The jackpot lights will stay lit until you complete your first bank of targets (personality, gab, heart), thus raising the jackpot by 100,000 and telling the game to change the lights.

It works exactly like the instructions say. The lights just aren't always representative of what the current jackpot actually is.

The jackpot does not change after a drain. So you can build it through all thee balls if you don't start multiball.

Seems like the most effective way to get a 5 million jackpot value is through the random bag of tricks award. Otherwise it takes forever and a drain is probable at some point, negating the 2x playfield.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.