Tales from the Real World

Master Magician

Feb 14, 2013
So I run up against a real life AFM sitting there right in between a Fish Tales and a South Park machine. The same row had TNG, Black Knight 2000, and Phantom Menace amongst others. But I hadnt played the real version in so long, so you think "Sure you're good on your android phone, but this is reallife buddy. This machine surely will have a surprise for you." Well it did. The REPLAY score was only 2,000,000,000.
Hehe
HA HA
Muahaha
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
One game quickly funneled off into 5 freebies. All hail the real world ;)

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I found a data east batman that had a really easy replay like that. Tgete ste s couole benefits to pinball not being that popular

Master Magician

Feb 14, 2013
That collection of 7 games or so was also a lesson in what we can expect. Only 2-3 of the 7 were worth playing. You know the famous and GOOD games. The rest I had never heard of. I've seen TOM and TNG in other places and they were beat up and broken. The only games left now are the ones that no one ever played, because they sucked then and suck now ;( Pinball Arcade is the only way to play these good ones anymore

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Tables adjust the replay score based on an average of the scores that have been made on it.

You'll slowly start pushing the replay score up if you keep having stellar games on it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts