Haunted House

Status
Not open for further replies.

night

May 18, 2012
Is there a reason why Haunted House is not on the horizon for upcomming tables? Too much work, scripted table? I really like this style of tables and it is a bloody classic, 3 playfields, how cool is that?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I love it too. My favorite table when I was young. There are several threads where people request or list it as their most wanted. I'm sure FS knows it would be popular. But I haven't heard a peep either. I'm betting on Halloween 2013.

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
In general I'm not that big on tables this old, but even I think HH looks great and would be perfect for Halloween 2013.

night

May 18, 2012
Well.. I am counting 4 fans, if this does not result in a HH release on Halloween then I'll eat my shoe! :D

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
With Bobby announcing that they have Gottlieb emulation up and running, this is a much stronger possibility now.

Animator_pin_fan

Mar 4, 2012
Too bad the Microsoft Pinball Arcade's physics suck, otherwise it actually looks and sounds pretty nice. Still runs on win7, but I bet TPA version will be the best ever... Count me in as a Haunted House fan! This game absolutely rocks, despite it lacking a DMD and even multiball features. I think it's unique 3 level table is more than enough novelty to satisfy everyone though. And I absolutely LOVE the 8-bit chip music on this one... pinball just doesn't get much better than this.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
HH is one of the best. I would love to see it in TPA, especially now that it could be emulated.

night

May 18, 2012
It has 8 flippers!! How many tables are there with this number?! I remember HH from my childhood, especially the lower playfield was something that I had never seen before, absolutely unique. Strange that this feature was never used in other tables, BH is the only other one I know of..

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
ACDC LE?

HH would be a great addition to TPA. Watching the video of the windows version I find the lower playfield distracting,it really stands out and looks like its above the playfield, like the ball will bump into it instead of rolling across it.

SilverBallFiend

Dec 18, 2012
I have the real HH pin, and love it. Such a fun game and a great all around package to look at.
Love the 3 playfields and really hope someone is brave enough to create a table like this again.
Even though I have it, I am really looking forward to seeing this in the TPA line up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.