Dates for Star Trek and Attack From Mars posted on Facebook

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
In case no one has noticed, Farsight has responded to two of their Facebook comments with dates to their next two packs. Star Trek will be released on March 20th and Attack From Mars on March 26th. The Star Trek date is on a Wednesday, so it will probably be released the night before. Also, there is no mention of Genie, but we it is probably safe to assume it will be package with AFM. Also, look out for the title update with the new UI within the next few days.

Last edited:

ravager

Jul 20, 2012
In case no one has noticed, Farsight has responded to two of their Facebook comments with dates to their next two packs. Star Trek will be released on March 20th and Attack From Mars on March 26th. The Star Trek date is on a Wednesday, so it will probably be released the night before. Also, there is no mention of Genie, but we it is probably safe to assume it will be package with AFM. Also, look out for the title update with the new UI within the next few days.

You forgot about GENIE! That should be a blast on PS3.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
The important thing is there should be a title update soon to not only add these tables but, hopefully, fix graphical issues on some of the PS3 tables.

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I posted this information on the main news thread over 8 hours ago. I beginning to wonder if I even need to bother anymore.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Sorry, pinwiz. I didn't notice until after I posted this. Your work is definitely much appreciated around here

fenderbendr

Dec 1, 2012
Yeah, keep up the great work Pin Wiz. I check Farsight's facebook page quite a bit and a lot of the news you post here isn't on their page.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.