Ball through flipper??

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
I admit I have no footage or any evidence of this but I just played a few games on TZ & STTNG, and when the ball was heading down the centre on both games I flailed at the flippers, the ball was caught for a split-second before draining down the middle. Has anyone notice this kind of behaviour? I would have thought it would have bounced around for a second. I can't put my finger on it but it just seemed wrong.

Anyone else seen this happen? Ipad2 iOS 6.1

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
I admit I have no footage or any evidence of this but I just played a few games on TZ & STTNG, and when the ball was heading down the centre on both games I flailed at the flippers, the ball was caught for a split-second before draining down the middle. Has anyone notice this kind of behaviour? I would have thought it would have bounced around for a second. I can't put my finger on it but it just seemed wrong.

Anyone else seen this happen? Ipad2 iOS 6.1

Get it a lot on Medival Madness

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
I've had the ball fall straight through the right flipper on CFTBL coming out of the return from the Creature ramp during multiball. That may have been fixed in a recent update though.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I have (had?) a video up regarding this and I'm pretty sure it's been fixed, at least after a slap save. I've seen it occur a couple times after a hard ball collision near the flippers though on the S3

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
It seems to happen most when the ball is going really fast and you start flapping the flippers in desperation. It reminds me of CV when the ball is going too fast and flies through the table.

Ball control seems ok as long as it's moving slowly.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts