Bug Android Version 1.12.0 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
This thread is for posting bugs for Android version 1.12.0 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed). If you want to post general feedback or comments, then please use THIS THREAD instead. Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:

Additional Comments:

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Thank you!

K

Korven

Device/OS: Nexus 7 stock JB 4.2.2

Bug Description:

Gamebreaking bug on TZ. Had been thru LITZ and I think this was on the 2nd powerball mania.
Table won't keep track of balls and/or one ball got lost during powerball mania (did pay attention until I only had one ball left and the mode kept going). After the last ball drained I could not do anything, call attendent didn't work, the table searching did nothing, finally I tilted it and even that didn't let me load the next ball.

Steps To Reproduce: Have a good game and bad luck.

Frequency: ?

Additional Comments: Also no fix for Dr Dude camera or CC's soft plunge.

N

netizen

Device/OS: All Android

Bug Description: Slack/Non Responsive Bumpers on AFM,DD,FP

Steps To Reproduce: play the game, put the ball into the bumpers

Frequency: 100%

Additional Comments: in order from worse to best FP,AFM,DD. Fp can be so bad it is like playing a broken pachinko machine at times. AFM still takes way too many passes through the bumpers to get super jets, and the bal will pass right through without a hit more often then not, except in multi-ball. DD is much improved except now the bumpers look really silver, have no light, and there is no difference between when they are normal and fully activated.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Device/OS: Samsung Galaxy S2, Android 2.3.6

Bug Description: "Hall of Fame Pts:" and "Table Goals" buttons overlap on menu screen

Steps to Reproduce: Launch game

K

Korven

Had a strange bug on FH (been playing this table alot recently and seen a few minor strange things)

Was on ball 1 with 3 EB's stacked and the "shoot again" light was unlit. Never seen that one before. Got a little nervous, but after the ball drained the next got feed to the plunger and the light lit up. No big deal but worth reporting.

DarkHunter

Mar 15, 2013
Device/OS: Galaxy Note 2 / 4.1.1

Bug Description:
In every game and on every table the left flipper stays up after a while as if I did not lift my finger from the touchscreen. Also unwanted nudges can happen.

This thread discribes the Problem very good: http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...-flipper-stay-quot-flipped-quot-during-a-game

Steps To Reproduce:

Quoted from the linked thread:

To make a flipper stay upward swipe (can either start on the left or right slide of the screen) from left to right,right to left without letting go (horizontally) or vise versa - at the low point of the screen. Depending on which side of the screen you start or how many times you swipe back and forth at will determine which flipper will stay upward("flipped"). After swiping and letting go of the screen will make one flipper stay in the upward "flipped" position. It will stay upward even after losing a ball. The flipper will go back up even during the plunger view.

Frequency:

This happens accidently in every game on every table, which can be very annoying.

Additional Comments:

If nudging via touchscreen is enabled, there is often also a nudge instead of flipping. If I turn nudging completly off, the flipper will definitetly stay upwards every now and then.

Please excuse my english...

Thank you and kind regards
DarkHunter

Last edited:

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
This bug has plagued android from the start. Its on every phone. More stability when changing orientations also is a pet peeve of mine.

Device/OS: Galaxy Note 2 / 4.1.1

Bug Description:
In every game and on every table the left flipper stays up after a while as if I did not lift my finger from the touchscreen. Also unwanted nudges can happen.

This thread discribes the Problem very good: http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...-flipper-stay-quot-flipped-quot-during-a-game

Steps To Reproduce:

Quoted from the linked thread:

To make a flipper stay upward swipe (can either start on the left or right slide of the screen) from left to right,right to left without letting go (horizontally) or vise versa - at the low point of the screen. Depending on which side of the screen you start or how many times you swipe back and forth at will determine which flipper will stay upward("flipped"). After swiping and letting go of the screen will make one flipper stay in the upward "flipped" position. It will stay upward even after losing a ball. The flipper will go back up even during the plunger view.

Frequency:

This happens accidently in every game on every table, which can be very annoying.

Additional Comments:

If nudging via touchscreen is enabled, there is often also a nudge instead of flipping. If I turn nudging completly off, the flipper will definitetly stay upwards every now and then.

Please excuse my english...

Thank you and kind regards
DarkHunter

QuiGonJ

Jan 27, 2013
Device/OS: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. Android 4.1.1 Jellybean

Bug Description: Funhouse, Extra Ball at [blank; no number displays]

Steps To Reproduce: Play the game, lose two rounds and that's what displays.

Additional Comments: The game does have a different feel on a tablet. The ball feels a bit less light. Not a bug, just an observation. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.