Bug Mac Version 1.1.2 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
This thread is for posting bugs for Mac version 1.1.2 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed). If you want to post general feedback or comments, then please use THIS THREAD instead. Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:

Additional Comments:

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Thank you!

Nicolas Bouillon

Mar 29, 2013
Hello, just bought it last week, there are some very serious bugs with the software hanging for every action that requires a connection.
For the rest, the game is close to perfect!!! Congratulations...but you need to fix the online connectivity, it's terrible!

Device/OS: OSX Mountain Lion 10.8.3

Bug Description: When clicking on Tournament, it hangs forever, need to restart the game

Steps To Reproduce:
Main menu, click "Tournament"
Message displayed on top-middle "Creating account" -> hangs forever, nothing happens

Frequency: ALWAYS

Additional Comments: that's really a pity, I don't even now how tournaments work...

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
There currently is not a tournament in progress so that is why it is stuck looking for one. When there is a tournament to join, it has worked well.

Jul 2, 2012
Device/OS: Mac OS X 10.8.3

Bug Description: Completing a game without internet connection causes the application to crash.

Steps To Reproduce: Play a game without internet connection. After the game, when the "Updating…" prompt should slide down, the game crashes instead.

Frequency: Every time.

Additional Comments: I just had a great game in Cactus Canyon, completed the last wizard goal I had remaining (advance to marshall) and made a somewhat great score too. It was painful to see none of these had been saved because the app had crashed after finishing the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.