Tourney Custom Balls

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Pretty sad I come in 12th and have to buy the eyeball to actually get it. Repeated requests on Facebook went unanswered. (to be fair, they answered me once without an answer really) Losing faith in this company to service right. Figured it would be included in this new pack, of course I was wrong.

CobraKai

Mar 16, 2013
Even though they are only 99 cents a piece, I am not buying them. It is the principle of the matter. I busted my A** just to come in 100th because I really wanted the eyeball. Because of the tournament, I actually ended up buying a few of the tables that I wasn't planning on buying. I run a business and I can tell you that if I ran a contest and didn't award the prizes that I promised, the reputation of my business would suffer and I would have to deal with a lot of angry customers. Again, it is just the principle and professionalism of the whole thing. And it is such a trivial matter I am shocked that they can't make this right.

ksmmspt

Jun 17, 2012
I had the same problem. Finished 23rd in the tourney, but had no eyeball. Sent a facebook message the TPA. Had a back and forth with them about the platform I used and to try it again. Took about 4 messages, but they got it working. I'd send them another FB message.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
I did send them a message again, without reply. Seems like they are a group with too much to do and keep up with. A little time management course would probably be better for them than going to the Texas Pinball show.

JFM3

Feb 16, 2013
I hope farsight can deliver eventually. I worked hard to come in 63 in the last tournament and still no eyeball for me either. Is anyone at farsight paying attention to these threads? I don't think they intend to upset some of their best customers this way. I hope they come through for us.

inspector42

May 27, 2012
It took nine days after my Facebook request for FarSight to get me the tourney skins, but they did it. I have them all now.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.