Star Trek: TNG Kickstarter Codes

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Just curious if anyone here has received their code? Here's a quote from the newsletter:

"We have sent out the Kickstarter Redemption codes to ALL Kickstarter PSN accounts. If you have not received a code and were due one, please email kickstarter@farsightstudios.com."

I believe FarSight was referring to The Twilight Zone Kickstarter redemption codes. The Star Trek : The Next Generation Kickstarter redemption codes won't be sent out until March 19th at the earliest.

Frostyglitch

Apr 3, 2012
I believe FarSight was referring to The Twilight Zone Kickstarter redemption codes. The Star Trek : The Next Generation Kickstarter redemption codes won't be sent out until March 19th at the earliest.

Star Trek TNG is set to release Worldwide on March 20th. I guess I was under the impression because Farsight didn't specify what the codes were for and because I was also under the impression that backers would be playing the tables before everyone else, that these had to be for Star Trek. So I've been playing Twilight Zone before the backers? I feel like apologizing.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Star Trek TNG is set to release Worldwide on March 20th. I guess I was under the impression because Farsight didn't specify what the codes were for and because I was also under the impression that backers would be playing the tables before everyone else, that these had to be for Star Trek. So I've been playing Twilight Zone before the backers? I feel like apologizing.

Unfortunately, SCEE was late in getting The Twilight Zone redemption codes to FarSight, so yes, backers in the European market had to wait until just recently to redeem their tables. Hopefully SCEE will get the Star Trek : The Next Generation redemption codes to FarSight much quicker this time.

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
I kinda don't get why FarSight didn't have Sony put both packs up at the same time but actually only release AFM. Switch them around and hold off ST for a week while they let Kick starters redeem.

Frostyglitch

Apr 3, 2012
Unfortunately, SCEE was late in getting The Twilight Zone redemption codes to FarSight, so yes, backers in the European market had to wait until just recently to redeem their tables. Hopefully SCEE will get the Star Trek : The Next Generation redemption codes to FarSight much quicker this time.

Strange and interesting. I imagine this is going to happen with Star Trek: TNG too with the release so close. Ah well, C'est la vie.

twotontim

Sep 8, 2012

Yes, for TZ the people who paid the earliest and most got the game last.

Seeing as how there is no mention of codes from Farsight and it releases tomorrow, it seems ST:TNG is going to be the same.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
When will you guys learn? Let them kick start their own ****.

You mean let them not make the tables that won't be profitable without a kickstarter? And what should have been learned from? Both kickstarters were run before the first one was released.

SamuraiGarrin

Mar 19, 2013
I just tried my code again and it worked this time, but it only gave me the table itself and not pro mode. Did anyone else get the pro upgrade with their code?

Last edited:

Sean Campbell

Feb 7, 2013
My code just gave me the Standard table, no Pro upgrade.

TNG was like TZ where everyone was getting the Pro upgrade regardless of Kickstarter pledge, right?

-Sean

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.