iOS - Bug "Restore Purchased Tables" resets Twilight Zone purchase

ikelleigh

Apr 18, 2012
Every update since Twilight Zone, when I go into the New Tables area, and I want to play a new table it asks me:

"Would you like to restore your purchased tables on this device?"

Which I answer Yes and it prompts me to login to my Apple account. After this, Twilight Zone sits in the New Tables area and acts like a demo table even though it's tied with my Farsight account as a purchased table through the Kickstarter.

I have to log out and then back into my Farsight account in order for Twilight Zone to go back into "My Tables" so that I can play it normally.

Is there a more permanent workaround because I find it frustrating to have to log out/in multiple accounts to play my purchased tables.

Thanks!

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Twilight Zone and ST:TNG sometimes act bizarrely after updates. Try the procedure here and see if it helps, although it sounds like your issue may be somewhat different.

N

netizen

TZ and STTNG, if gotten as kickstarter entitlements, are only available as "my tables" so long as you are logged in to you FS account. This is a "security" feature of sorts; at least that is the best that Ryan could explain it to me when I discovered this issue on Android.

ikelleigh

Apr 18, 2012
I'll try that "fix" though it sounds like it's not really a fix but just forcing it to remember that you purchased it.

Seems that simply adding a flag to a table when you've logged on to your Apple account would be enough.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.