Dennis Nordman's P3 Pin

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
23x.jpg

"Our latest update brings you some exciting and exclusive news about the two themes chosen for the P3's initial release - including the original title from game designer Dennis Nordman. We talk to Dennis about his latest creation, introduce the two newest members of the Multimorphic team, and reveal how they have been developing many new features for the advanced pinball platform."

http://www.pinballnews.com/games/p3/index5.html

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Just eanted to get it in there before he does! But...

The artist is skill shots brother!

Ha beat ya to it man!

Nice that nordmans onboard too

karl

May 10, 2012
A space Girl? I like it. Is this the first game since White Water (not counting Big Melons) from Dennis where he does not have to deal with a license? If he can transmit some of the fun from that table(WW) onto the P3 platform we'll have a winner in sight. Man, it takes guts to try this. Thanks for the Info Jeff.

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Rory Cernuda is my brother :) Im getting one of those banners. I picked the space picture in the background.

Last edited:

karl

May 10, 2012
Looks like you have a very talented brother then :) Why settle on the banner. You should get the machine ;)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Rory Cernuda is my brother :) Im getting one of those banners. I picked the space picture in the background.

Very cool Skill. Do you get a family discount? :D

I've been following this P3 project for several months now. Can't wait to see gameplay video of these Nordman designs. I love how they are making the P3 easier to service/maintain too. Lots of great ideas here.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
We'll my brother is moving in with me so if he gets 1 I'll be all over it! I hope he gets 1 I don't have 10k to drop on a game.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Yeah, that's awesome! She's sexy, but not slutty or completely ridiculous. Let me guess - he used Skill Shot's girlfriend as the model for his creation.

The P3 idea sounds pretty awesome; one table with swappable playfields, sort of what Pinball 2000 would have done. They need to get the $10K per unit price down if they expect to get significant market penetration, but if they can do that, this might be a big step in bringing pinball back.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I like the open user programing! Look at what VP/Fp have done. Did you see the removable flipper/slingshot piece for easy cleaning thats cool not to mention all the operator adjustments and leveling are done on the screen.
No girlfriend.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Its got an open dev platform...do thry need any asm coders? Im a mean yand at pure c too...tho im crazy enough to bug for free

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts