Nice $4.99 Kindle digital book on Classic Tables

seattlemark

Jan 8, 2013
Today, Amazon sent to our Recommendations list a link to the book "The Pinball Book: A Guide to Classic Pinball Machines from the 80's and 90's [Kindle Edition]". The cost is only $4.99, so my wife puchased it for me. When I got home I looked at it on both my Kindle, and on our Kindle Fire. The text is very informative, and the pictures are good, particularly in color on the Fire. A lot of our TPA tables are listed in the table of contents! Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/The-Pinball-B...hines+from+the+80's+and+90's+[Kindle+Edition]

If you go to that URL and click on "Click to Look Inside", you can browse the beginning of the book which happens to hit one of our current TPA tables that start with "A". The included "Look Inside" also has the Table of Contents since that is at the beginning of the book too.

Last edited:

ravager

Jul 20, 2012
Thanks for the tip. Liked what I saw in the preview and just picked it for my Fire HD. Just the cost of a DLC. Hope they provide a clear upgrade path to the next generation of Kindle devices. ; )

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts