New iOS feature that was debuted TPF?

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Icade support? That was the big TPA news at the show? Surely they could have come up with something a little more exciting than that?

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
If the iCade had anything analogue about it i would see there being a cause to be excited, frankly I think using an all digital control method is actually a step back over touchscreen with shake nudging.

I even thought that on the S3 where there was a bit of a delay. Now that i'm on a tablet as my primary TPA device, the only thing i could wish for is an easier way to hold it for long periods of time.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I have an iCade and I've been wanting this since TPA started. Too bad nudging may pose a problem.

K

Korven

I even thought that on the S3 where there was a bit of a delay. Now that i'm on a tablet as my primary TPA device, the only thing i could wish for is an easier way to hold it for long periods of time.

I always play with my hobo gloves on. :thumbup:

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Wait, wasn't iCade support added in Jan? I remember playing it on my iPad and it worked quite well.

Hopefully they'll have distinct support for the 8-Bitty (and even iCade mini) as well, as the 8-Bitty has all the buttons, but they're all in the WORST of places ie. for the Raiden games and most shmups, the "select" button is fire, and on some others only a single trigger is. I think in TPA only the right trigger did the right flipper... another button did the left :/

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Wait, wasn't iCade support added in Jan? I remember playing it on my iPad and it worked quite well.

Hopefully they'll have distinct support for the 8-Bitty (and even iCade mini) as well, as the 8-Bitty has all the buttons, but they're all in the WORST of places ie. for the Raiden games and most shmups, the "select" button is fire, and on some others only a single trigger is. I think in TPA only the right trigger did the right flipper... another button did the left :/

It never worked on my iPad4. Still doesn't.

Members online

Members online